The 5000.00 Stock E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M3Fan View Post
    Would you pay 5K for a well maintained stock non-M3 E30 with 180K on the clock?
    Would I? No but others do. I will haggle or walk. Now M3's yes I have, paid 7K plus shipping for a 2.5L m3 minus an interior and a head with 220K on the clock.

Last high mileage E30 I bought had 253K and I paid 600 for it, needed a fuel tank and some maintenance. Did it and sold it for profit.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by Mauiwowi View Post
      save up another 5 and buy a e30 m3...
      Right. Please let us know when you find a half-decent E30 M3 for 10 grand. I've never seen a good one for under $15K.
      sigpic
      1987 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16: Vintage Racer
      2010 BMW (E90) 335xi sedan: Grocery Getter

Comment

What is a good one? Do you expect super low mileage, perfect paint and so on? If so then 5K e30 should not be out of the ordinary then.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Try 17k for a clean one now and days and they are getting hard to find as the world spins lol

Comment

Originally posted by M3Fan View Post
            Would you pay 5K for a well maintained stock non-M3 E30 with 180K on the clock?
            I would not pay 5k for a stock e30 unless it was perfect. find a clean body with good paint and minimal to no rust (i.e floor pan is easily replaced and you don't need a paintjob!)

Originally posted by vr2jetta View Post
            So you know some dumb fuckin' kid hasent been all through your car doing god knows what just like his friend with the honda. I would rather buy a bone stock E30 than a modded one any day.
            I agree on this point
            stephenbrody.com

Comment

Working...
            X