e30 m3 for invalid person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30 m3 for invalid person?

Just was lurking some links and found this, maybe a repost but hereit is anyways.

:p

M3, E30, BMW, S14, S38, M30, Turbo, Motorsport, Cecotto, Europameister, E-Lüfter, Tuning, Alufelgen, Tieferlegung, Sport, Sportsitze, Galerie, Fotostory, dobrock, Tino, e30berlin.de, www.e30.de, Zweitürer, Cabrio, Turbolader, Evo, EvoI, EvoII, Sport Evo, 195, 215, 200, 238, 195 ps, 215 ps, 200 ps, 238 ps, Treffen, M3 Forum

Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

ok that is just a really weird setup.
    stephenbrody.com

Comment

what.
      sigpic

Comment

i used google translate... looks like the ring attached to the wheel actuates throttle, the lever on the right of the wheel is for brakes, and the clutch is automatically controlled to some degree. Cool stuff, glad to see cool cars can be enjoyed by people with disabilities
        Jay

Comment

How dare you refer to a handicapped person as not valid. They are perfectly valid people! How dare you!
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

not only are the valid, but the e30 M3 is HOT!!!
            Nunzio
            Creative Director & Professor
            Twitter

2010 Vespa GTS300 | 2000 323iT Euro | 1991 RRC Hunter | 1987 325is (guten build) | 1983 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas

Comment

Invalid \In"va*lid\ (?; 277), n. [F. invalide, n. & a., L. invalidus, a. See Invalid null.]

A person who is weak and infirm; one who is disabled for active service; especially, one in chronic ill health who is unable to care for himself. [1913 Webster]

Source: The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48
              we don't really use this term in the US anymore (people think it sounds harsh) but it is indeed an English term for a disabled person.
              Jay

Comment

I have a friend who's in a wheelchair that drives E46 M3's, one for the street and one is a race car, with a similar setup as far as the braking lever. The throttle is actuated by twisting the same lever, so he steers with one hand and modulates the brake/gas with the other. Both cars are SMG, so he has buttons for the gears. Neat thing is, the system is completely mechanical, and in no way alters the use of the gas and the brake as originally designed.
                '89 325i track sloot
                '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

Originally posted by fretburnr View Post
                  we don't really use this term in the US anymore
                  I was kidding in case anyone didn't get that.
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

my internet sarcasm detector is on the fritz, fuck
                    Jay

Comment

i wanna see this person in action...hows it work?
                      (SOLD) 1988 327i Build Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=155086
                      1970 Gruppe 2 2902 M20 Turbo Build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=373891

Comment

Theres a guy in a wheelchair...i believe hes paralyzed from waist down...but hes got an H2 on 26'' rims...pretty dope...and has the hand operated pedals and stuff....but thats an automatic...this guy is skilled...doing the clutch/gas/brakes and steering.
                        (SOLD) 1988 327i Build Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=155086
                        1970 Gruppe 2 2902 M20 Turbo Build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=373891

Comment

Originally posted by fretburnr View Post
                          we don't really use this term in the US anymore (people think it sounds harsh) but it is indeed an English term for a disabled person.
                          we don't use it anymore ,,,its either disabled or physically handicapped depending on the severity

if the mod are the same as over here ..the lever to the right of the steering wheel is push down for brake ...pull up for accelerator the extra ring on the steering wheel is for the clutch
                          sigpic

e30 rallying for fun
                          sideways is the way forward

Comment

that is a sick ass m3
                            Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
                            every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
                            Originally posted by Jparkr
                            The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
                            87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

That Hot. I thought that could'nt be done with a manual tranny.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X