that E30 effect...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that E30 effect...

'Got motivated today. I've been having a muuuuuch easier time of it with this batch of chemo and have been getting caught up on lots of things that had languished around the house. The Christmas decorations needed getting to so that meant a serious batch of garage cleanup... lo and behold, there was a bimmer hiding in there!

With everything cleaned up and put away, I jump-started the car and she came right up to idle as if no time had passed at all. Wanting/Needing a victory drive, I figured I would just run around for a bit and charge up the battery again... her tags are long expired so it had to be on the down low.

Out on the road again the old tires took a bit to warm up and the rear subframe bushings reminded me of why I have that pile of parts waiting to be put together. Other drivers seemed to slow and look at the ol' gal. It seemed to be the day for old German hardware as I saw a handful of other old BMW's and Porsches out being enjoyed.

I was reminded of why I bought the car. I need to stay motivated through these next few months while I'm off the chemo and get her finished and tagged finally!
    - Sco

Keep Our City CLEAN & SAFE Do Your Part

Kick some ass dude.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Glad to hear your recovery is going well. Fuck cancer!

Keep your head up man.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
      Originally posted by slammin.e28
      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

i'll be prayin for you bro

'89 325i - Totaled... good bye my love...
        '87 327i budget stroker - SOLD!!!
        '92 240sx - ca18det powered drift toy - SOLD!!!
        '89 325i - coupe - NEW daily
        '96 Audi A6 Quattro- Grocery getter/baby hauler
        '99 Busa - weekend wheelie monster

Comment

If you get around to it and don't mind a drive you should come down to one of our weekly meets in college park. Good to hear you're feeling better and making a recovery!
          stephenbrody.com

Comment

I will have to stop by and say hello, soon. The car is headed back in for state inspection today or tomorrow and will hopefully be tagged again by next week. The new exhaust was a welcome fix yesterday. :)
            - Sco

Keep Our City CLEAN & SAFE Do Your Part

Comment

Working...
            X