I have a dilemma.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a dilemma.

I am going to be selling my honda prelude i am going to try and get 5k for it or at least 4k. My e30 is kinda beat up and has 220,XXX miles on it. I cant decided if i want to do a s5x swap or put the money into the car make it look nice and reliable and then put the rest of the money in the bank. What would you guys do?

Later option
    -Alex

Comment

I would make the car reliable and look nicer. Make sure that all the suspension components are in good working order or upgrade to nice aftermarket stuff like polly bushings and some lowering springs.

Give the engine a tune up and give the engine bay a cleaning while you are in there.

A nice inside and outside detail would be a nice finishing touch. Put the rest of the money in the bank. Do not put more power into a car that needs other work done to it.

Start with the basics first, then make the car faster. Nothing says tool like a POS car falling apart with a big engine.
      Originally posted by cabriodster87
      "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
      Originally posted by Kershaw
      i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Agreed, last mod should be bigger engine.
        sigpic

Comment

the cool factor of an e30 is directly proportional to how well it is maintained
          -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

cool thanks for helping me seal the deal guys

Comment

Originally posted by Simon S View Post
              the cool factor of an e30 is directly proportional to how well it is maintained

Comment

Working...
              X