94' BMW 318Ti, should I?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • imprttuner88
    replied
    nope, magnets. I picked on him about that camera mount. This pic is say 1.5 yrs old. he finally bought a real one lol!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30love
    replied
    he is ocd and he has wood and duct tape in his car like that. Stickers? agreed rofl.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    ROFL @ the 2x4/duct tape camera mount.

    Leave a comment:


  • danham
    replied
    I would offer $4000 for that car.

    Leave a comment:


  • imprttuner88
    replied
    Pics as promised in racing trim..... awaiting pics in street trim.





    Leave a comment:


  • imprttuner88
    replied
    It is more than prob some of you would pay. But this guys is OCD about his cars. I feel comfortable paying a bit of a premium for a well maintained car that I would jump in and drive to Cali in. $4500. Pics in a few

    Leave a comment:


  • b*saint
    replied
    Ive owned two. They are basically e30's but newer.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    What is he asking? sounds like a great car

    Leave a comment:


  • xphiledan
    replied
    M52! How much u paying?

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    WUT!! That place is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111oneeleven

    its like the bestest wealth of knowledges and smart peoples and great parts.

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe318is
    www.318ti.org

    bestest site eva!!!!!!!!1
    Too bad half the population on that forum is even more newb than bimmerforums. I dont think I ever obtained useful information from there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied


    bestest site eva!!!!!!!!1

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    From experience, get rid of the M44. Put in some 24valve action. M52 or greater. Upgrade the rear end. Done.

    Leave a comment:


  • imprttuner88
    started a topic 94' BMW 318Ti, should I?

    94' BMW 318Ti, should I?

    Getting ready to pick up a 95' 318Ti with 119k on it. Previous owner had it setup for DSP autox. An older owner who paid meticulous attention to detail and maintanence.

    What has been done in last 2 years:

    1. rebuilt front and rear suspension
    2. koni yellows
    3. H&R race springs
    4. H&R sway bars

    Done in the last year:

    1. Cooling system flush
    2. New WP and tstat
    3. New clutch/flywheel
    4. Used tranny w/26k
    5. Bav Auto Strut brace
    6. A/C serviced
    7. New EBC brakes front and rear
    8. Redline fluid in tranny and rearend
    9. replaced all vac lines
    10. Stock 15" 325 mesh rims with R comps for autox
    12. Borbets (not sure which ones) with like new street tires.


    My question is should I go ahead and put a timing chain/tensioner on this car. It will NOT be a DD, this car will be used by my brother and I to co drive this upcoming auto-x season and years beyond. Car runs like a sewing machine now.

    I am getting this thing for what feels like a steal........
    Last edited by imprttuner88; 01-05-2010, 07:12 PM. Reason: correction on year, I thought was a 94, its a 95!
Working...