Great Deal on SEM trim paint!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Deal on SEM trim paint!

Welcome to Vinyl Pro! - For over 50 years we've been supplying products to repair vinyl to professional repair technicians around the world. Not only do we supply repair products bu

Buy 3 get 3 dollars off. Up to 18 groups of three.
    I just bought three finally gonna get some trim and grill painting done!
    Seems like the best deal i have found online for this paint, thought id share!
    -Craig
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
    1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
    1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
    1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

It seems like a good deal but the $10 shipping kind of kills it. Local automotive paint stores like Center Paint on Stevens Creek sell it for $12 a can. So you're saving a few bucks but the downside is you'll have to wait a week for shipping rather than picking it up today.

Comment

I go to Center Paint all the time! Did you know that the lead singer of Godsmack used to work there as a paint/parts clerk? I find it unbelieveable , but its true. I guess all those rockstars had to start with some menial job at some time in thier lives.

Comment

I need to go there sometime and see what they got!
        You guys live in/near san jose?
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
        1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
        1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
        1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

Working...
        X