The e30 Goya went up in flames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The e30 Goya went up in flames

My e30 caught on fire the last straw on Goya and its gone smh love that car but i had good times in it and bad but my first car was the bomb! (no pun intended). So this is what happened the bunch of wires that run by the kick panel speakers on the driver side shorted out, insulation was corroded and lit my carpet on fire while i was driving. So RIP to my e30
    sigpic

That sucks man. Any parts on it still usable? You plan to get into another e30 soon?
    Originally posted by cabriodster87
    "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

So if I understand you, the carpet near your feet caught on fire while you were driving?
      sigpic

Comment

yea im thinking of getting a newer e30 and yea the carpet caught on fire while i was driving with a girl in the car
        sigpic

Comment

pics!!
          M3 springs w/bilstein hd's, IE 22/19mm sway bars, front IE stress bar, complete suspension rebuild, IS interior.
          Crew chief for BBQ2U Racing: James Crivellone, John Parker, Chris Anderson, Ben Wilson, George Howe, Will Kellog, Jim Cissell
          BBQ2U Racing, Best of Intentions Racing

Comment

and you could not put it out? doesn't seam like that big of a fire to stomp out. seams like you should have smelled it before it got to the point of no return... maybe im wrong. i saw a burning car this weekend. no fun.
            sigpic
            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Pics of said girl required.

Comment

Originally posted by geezerman402 View Post
                Pics of said girl required.
                nekkid.

Comment

with the fire in the background and a look of panic on her face... or it didn't happen.

Comment

You shouldn't wear the new Kobe shoes while driving.

Comment

Let me introduce you to something. It's called a period. It's that funny little dot that I put at the end of my thoughts (we call these sentences; but we will tackle that topic later).

I would feel for you, but I can barely get the meaning of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by dillsnick View Post
                        Let me introduce you to something. It's called a period. It's that funny little dot that I put at the end of my thoughts (we call these sentences; but we will tackle that topic later).

I would feel for you, but I can barely get the meaning of this post.
                        this is a totally awesome thread!
                        Last edited by hugh jass; 01-27-2010, 11:26 AM. Reason: hurr

Comment

pics?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh jass View Post
                            this
                            ruh roh

Comment

Oh my. Sorry to hear about your car!

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Working...
                              X