so what do you think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so what do you think

1500 found a 1990 325i from Florida with 0 rust, 190k on engine that I have not heard run. needs exhaust put back on, hood back on, rear axle re installed, new fuel pump, Mint interior put back in, install rear brakes, install ecu, and some moor small stuff. I love the car and know it is worth it but the car was used as sort of a parts car after the fuel pump went. I know the seller tells me it needs a fuel pump but he is not willing to buy one and neither am i due to the fact that I am not sure what else was taken out of the car for parts besides what I listed. So what do you guys think. go for it or not?

go for it, get him down to 800 bucks.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

As it sits I would not pay 1500$ for it. Maybe if the seller put everything back together and you could drive it around then okay, but as is 500$-800$ max.
      Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
      every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
      Originally posted by Jparkr
      The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
      87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

Pass...keep looking. Unless you ENJOY butt sex.
        sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

Sounds like a parts car that got half parted. Enjoy hunting down all that hardware and what-nots that he forgets to include. That should be fun needing $1 and $2 parts every 5 seconds.
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

not worth 1500 as is, even if he has all the parts laying around, if it was running then it would be fine 700-800 at most
            stephenbrody.com

Comment

Working...
            X