EuroSunday Honolulu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EuroSunday Honolulu

I know this isn't in the "Gathering's" section. But Hawaii doesn't have one. Sorry mods. Didn't know where to put it.

I am now the rep for the area. A lot of you guys from the mainland have been to a EuroSunday. I frequently attended Sacramento and Fresno chapters

Anyhow, this post is for the five Oahu members here. This is my general craigslist ad. Obviously we are E30 folk.

EuroSunday

Do you own or have a passion for European vehicles? Check out EuroSunday. The nations best family based European vehicle owners gathering.

We are an organization of European car owners and non-owner enthusiasts who gather once a month on a set Sunday morning to be determined later. There are no membership fees or expense for anyone who attends expect the fuel used to get where we are.

EuroSunday started in Sacramento, California by a group of Euro Enthusiasts and has now grown to eleven chapters nationwide. EuroSunday is currently present in;

Sacramento, CA
    Fresno, CA
    San Francisco, CA
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Stockton, CA
    Miami, FL
    New York City, NY
    Missoula, MT
    Reno, NV
    Seattle, WA
    Toronto, Canada

We are looking for our next chapter to be right here in the Honolulu area. The mission of EuroSunday is to bring Euro enthusiasts together. But at the same time, we give back to the community. EuroSunday does a lot of work with Leukemia & Lymphoma and other various community events. We also have the occasional group drive and/or photo where some vehicles could even make our national calendar. The typical format for a EuroSunday event is a morning get together where some patrons have breakfast and attend the meet, or we have the meet and then take a drive for lunch. Attendance for all events is not mandatory as this is very casual.

So if you drive or ride any of the following;

Ferrari
    Maserati
    Lamborghini
    Alfa Romeo
    Fiat
    Aprilia
    Ducati
    Moto Guzzi
    Bertone
    Bugatti
    Bizzarrini
    De Tomaso
    Lancia
    Pagani

BMW
    Mercedes
    VW
    Audi
    Opel
    Porsche
    Smart

Volvo
    Saab

Citroen
    Peugeot
    Renault

Aston Martin
    Bentley
    Rolls Royce
    Mini
    Austin-Healey
    Jaguar
    Land Rover
    Lotus
    McLaren
    MG
    Radical
    Noble
    Morris
    Triumph
    Talbot
    Vauxhall

Or any of the lesser known European manufactures.

This is not a car show. EuroSunday is a family event with car enthusiasts who appreciate and enjoy talking about their own and others vehicles. If you have an interesting Domestic or Asian built vehicle, bring it out as well.

If there is an interest for anything like this on Oahu, please reply to this posting and you will be contacted by the head of the Honolulu chapter. We also encourage you to check out our website at http://www.eurosunday.net we also have a facebook (who doesn't) at EuroSunday | Facebook By visiting the sites, you will be able to see what type of cars come out to our monthly meets. We have a photo section for each region.

In order to get full access to the website, we ask that you register so that we may gauge the interest from the area. You will only receive our monthly and that is all.

Thanks for reading this, and we at EuroSunday look forward getting this going for the car nuts on Oahu.

These are shots from our other regional events, there should be more to come. I just don't want to give out details that may not come through...

Last edited by dvmotorsports; 01-29-2010, 03:47 PM.
    Originally posted by jrhaile
    For the record I have never fucked a goat.

Sounds good to me.
    sigpic

1986 325e

My other ride...The Titan of trucks!

Comment

Man i miss Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by dvmotorsports View Post
        cool license plate :mrgreen:
        *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by gemztoy86 View Post
          Sounds good to me.
          Photo shoot this weekend. Give me a ring if you or anyone else interested sees this.

j.devivo@eurosunday.net

-joe

Comment

Almost forgot time and place.

Kakaako Waterfront Park. Saturday (13th) at 1pm.

Comment

Originally posted by AC Nico View Post
              cool license plate :mrgreen:
              That car was silly fasttttt.

Comment

Working...
              X