Dented my hood (cool story bro content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dented my hood (cool story bro content)

Well I finally managed to fuck my car up a little bit. Long story short a few amigos of mine brought in some kill blue dream and burned some chops. We chilled for a few hours and afterwards one of them needed a ride. Upon dropping him off (11pm) I crept out and hung a right onto another block. A small car was double parked right next to a dodge truck on that corner, no hazards on, no lights at all. I hit the brakes but still managed to munch the hood a little. Now, in my opinion the other car was at fault. Didn't seem like an issue as my car was the only one damaged anyways and I wasn't trippin. So, a few questions.

Who do you think was at fault?

Anyone know of a pick n pull near pleasant hill?

Should I have stuck around?

Still freaking mad about this. No way in hell I coulda seen that coming thank got I hit the brakes, but damn I need a schwarz hood now.
    Last edited by Streichholzschächtelchen; 02-22-2010, 10:23 PM.
    Jah bless! :pimp:

There's a reason they call it dope.

Comment

In for GB.

Originally posted by whysimon
      WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

pffft, driving under the influence is a no no.

cool story bro
        -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
          pffft, driving under the influence is a no no.

cool story bro
          don't forget the hit and run part

Comment

your bad.

weed = slow reaction time (i know, i smoke)
            shit happens get over it and move on.

just so you know if you had hit my car i would have fallowed you home and called the cops.
            sigpic
            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Grab your chassity belt. The R3v do-gooders are about to tear you a new asshole.

Basically though, you should of grabbed a tag # and took a pic of the scene and the damage. And if you cant handle driving while having a little smoke, stay home! Illegally parked or not, light or dark.. You still hit a parked car. knucklehead move.. hey we've all made em'
              -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
              2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

I could give a shit about tearing him a new asshole. It's his own dumbass fault, he fucked his own car up, nothing to tear into him for.

Comment

Ill admit the bait looked yummy for a second, but then quicky lost its appeal.
                  -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                  2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Perhaps I should've phrased it a little different, I was not high. Knew it was a stupid idea to even post it but whatever. Lol the best part is the hood was the only panel on my car that wasn't straight and nice looking. Soooo, anyone know of a pick n pull?
                    Last edited by Streichholzschächtelchen; 02-22-2010, 10:24 PM.
                    Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Oh man I thought you were kidding. You talk that way? Weird

Comment

Haha.

1987 325is: 495whp/400ft-lb
                        UPDATED 03/12/10!: RB26DETT Swapped E30

Comment

So you're publicly admitting to DUI, and a hit and run....on the internetz???

You still must be high.
                          Originally posted by 416stroker
                          well Fünfgang or whatever is the new ubernasty a whore

Comment

dude. even more dumb than hitting a parked car, youre posting it on the interweb? but bottom line if you were completely not high then it is the parked car owners fault, but youre fault on the hit and run
                            Attached Files
                            Originally posted by teamdynasty43
                            Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

You're a moron.
                              Originally posted by LJ851
                              I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Working...
                              X