Just let me say thanks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just let me say thanks...

Ive got to put this were all will see it!

If you havent ever had the pleasure of doing business with AC NICO you are really missing out.

Not only is he amazingly responsive via PMs, his pricing is good and his shipping charges from Gemany and great.

I purchased a manual rack from him months ago and while putting it in theis weekend I noticed that i needed another unrelated part. NOt only did he immeadeatly respond to my PM as usual he gave me a great deal on the piece and got it on its way quickly.

You really dont find this kind of honest and helpfull merchannt that often nowadays, so if you ever need a sick set of wheels or that obscure euro part PM AC NICO, you wont be disapponted!

Also for great SU beased parts and service see the guys at gutenparts, good dudes.

:o

--Matthew
    88 325ic ~~~> Rusty and ugly
    85 E ~~~> RIP

Can also be seen here....

and

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ht=guten+parts ;)
    Danny

88 ///M3 - Zinno street/shop queen
    88 ///M3 - Henna Track rat (Sold)
    98 ///M3 hellrot - Sold
    89 Porsche 944 - dd
    95 E34 525it/pick up - P/U Project
    90 325is - track rat

Comment

Yea, i was gooona post them up in the feedback threads, but these guys helped me out so much over the weekend I figured it needed some more publicity
      88 325ic ~~~> Rusty and ugly
      85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

Couldn't agree more. He helped find me 2 more ACT LS rims (see sig) after I had destroyed one.

This guy is the man.
        IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by Naplm00 View Post
          Ive got to put this were all will see it!

If you havent ever had the pleasure of doing business with AC NICO you are really missing out.

Not only is he amazingly responsive via PMs, his pricing is good and his shipping charges from Gemany and great.

I purchased a manual rack from him months ago and while putting it in theis weekend I noticed that i needed another unrelated part. NOt only did he immeadeatly respond to my PM as usual he gave me a great deal on the piece and got it on its way quickly.

You really dont find this kind of honest and helpfull merchannt that often nowadays, so if you ever need a sick set of wheels or that obscure euro part PM AC NICO, you wont be disapponted!

Also for great SU beased parts and service see the guys at gutenparts, good dudes.

:o

--Matthew
          wow thank you very much. I didnt expect this feedback :)

I'm doing my best to help someone out. I'm spending a lot of leisure for this... sometimes people dont see this :)
          *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Working...
          X