Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kid325e
    replied
    Fuck it bro is it even really a question? Get the inline six over the four banger. That is my opinion. And stop worrying about what other people would do, just do your fuckin thing. /thread.

oh and search and do more research, i'm sure there are 100's of "m42 318is vs. 325is" threads. Not trying to be rude but i'm a little drunk and am appalled you would ask such a question.

Leave a comment:

• xwill112x
    replied
    its all in what you want.

if you want: gokart, nimble, sick exhaust sound at 6500-7000rpms, thrash around in and out of every single intersection or curve in the redline all day long over and over again with out to many problems- 318i/is

if you want: even powerband thats stronger, classic exhaust note, little less nimble stock to stock, sick 1-2-3 burnouts, and broken rocker arms ;) - 325i/is

Leave a comment:

• ///digitalme
    replied
    m42

Leave a comment:

• ak-
    replied
    What the Doctor said..

Leave a comment:

• TomSuddard
    replied
    325i

IMHO, the M42 needs more supercharger.

Leave a comment:

• Jesse30
    replied
    318is its a gokart

Leave a comment:

• Dave McLaren
    replied
    Originally posted by Emre View Post
    Not this sh1t again...
    Now I feel guilty for playing. :p

Leave a comment:

• Dave McLaren
    replied
    All else equal, I'd take the 325i for the added power. Of course, you can add a whole lot more power on top of that. ;)

Leave a comment:

• Emre
    replied
    Not this sh1t again...

Leave a comment:

• MrSlacker
    started a topic 318is vs 325i What do you prefer?

318is vs 325i What do you prefer?

I am looking for my very first E30 and looking for some input. The only E30 I have really seen is dude8383's 318is, but he has done so much work to it that its a different beast all together. My question is how noticeable is the performance difference between a stock 318is and a stock 325i? If you had to pick between lets say a '90 325i and '91 318is - both for same price and roughly same condition, which one would you get? I am looking for a car to cruise around in and play around with. It will not be my DD, more of a weekend toy. I am not planning to do any major performance upgrades besides a chip and may be some minor stuff that dude8383 will recommend.

Thanks any input!
Working...
X