Shipping Car from CA to Atlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping Car from CA to Atlanta

My boy needs some advice\recommendations to ship an E9 from cali to Atlanta.

anyone have any info?

I used Intercity Lines to ship my M5 from Mass to CA. cost about $1900. it was on the top of an enclosed semitrailer. Very professional and quick. I had the driver's cell number and was in contact with them the entire trip.
    You get what you pay for when it comes to transport. You can pay half as much but you'll get a redneck jacked up on red man and mountain dew with a 1 ton dodge and a 30' open gooseneck.

Comment

You can probably ship it for around $800. There isnt much cars going west so prices are low this time of year. If you want an enclosed trailer, will cost you more. Try uship.com, if u cant find anyone, PM and i might be able to help you out.
      My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

Last Feb I had a New VW TDI shipped from PA to California. The dealership arranged transport via http://www.dasautoshippers.com/ , but the deal was written between DAS & me. $680 terminal to terminal, you can get a quote online. I was nervous about it but everything went fine.

Comment

Originally posted by siggy View Post
          Last Feb I had a New VW TDI shipped from PA to California. The dealership arranged transport via http://www.dasautoshippers.com/ , but the deal was written between DAS & me. $680 terminal to terminal, you can get a quote online. I was nervous about it but everything went fine.
          I shipped twice with DAS, both times they damaged my cars, I sued and won both times, never again, stay away from DAS !

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
            I shipped twice with DAS, both times they damaged my cars, I sued and won both times, never again, stay away from DAS !
            I used DAS once, and they did a great job. However, I have heard similar feedback tto yours from others as well

Comment

I just went with the selling dealership and their record of shipping lots of cars with these guys. Langhorne VW. As anyone who has a car being trucked, your mind just imagines all the shit that could happen, it's bad.
              While my car was enroute, I googled DAS and sure enough there were horror stories. What a f'n relief when it showed up w/o damage. A roll of the dice I suspect.

In any case, whatever shipper you use, whoever hands the car over needs to take LOTS OF PICTURES right then & there.

Comment

rhett that sig is f-ing hilarious!
                sigpic
                Parts Wanted
                The Never-ending Resto Mod

Comment

Axle Auto Transport- Gregg Nelson 507 327 6846 in St James Mn.

Great guy.

S54B32 swap in progress. Status: Getting There

Comment

Working...
                  X