Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i'm retarded!!! how do i use this power steering delete?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm retarded!!! how do i use this power steering delete?

i bought that ps delete thing from silence and i have no idea where it goes? theirs more then 2 lines that go into my pump and i don't want to take ones out unless their he ones i need to. i want to use this and remove all of the power steering stuff. a little help please. maybe a pic of exactly where it goes and what hardware i need?

Are you sure you should be working so much with your hands while your finger tip is healing?
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

lol. i know everyone is conderned. i'm getting very good at doing things with my thumb and middle finger and keeping that finger out of the way. i put my component system in today and a new deck. i'll go crazy if i just sit around doing nothing

Comment

If it's the standard SS blockoff plate, it goes on the rack, not the pump.

Comment

ya thats what it is. i thought you used the bolts on the rack already and got new copper washers? i dont see where i have holes in my rack that are the same lengeth away as the ones on the block off plate?

Comment

is it that little plate on the drivers side of the car right behind the oil pan?

Comment

ooooooo i see where its supped to go. i thought it would have been easier to get to. i dunno if i can do that with my injury

Comment

Take it easy man. Let that finger heal. It sucks now, but if it gets infected, all hell breaks loose and you will be out for a lot longer than is needed.
                Originally posted by cabriodster87
                "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
                Originally posted by Kershaw
                i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Yeah, that finger shouldn't be doing PS rack work. It's tight in there and usually a bit gnarly.
                  Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

kk i get the hint lol

Comment

dude. your finger.

your finger dude.

dude. stop working on cars.

your finger.

dude.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                      Originally posted by slammin.e28
                      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

i know where you are comming from, but be smart about it! put a plastic bag over the bandage and don't work anywhere you are going to be cramming your hand into tight, GREASY spaces. the p/s fluid will soak right through your bandages and on top of risking infection, if you go in to see the doc with grease all over your bandages he is going to flip out!

if you wrap it in a bag and change the bandages after, you should be ok for the most part, but use your head.

i have done this after each of my burn aurgeries and have not had a problem.
                        seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

i'm retarded!!! how do

first off you're insulting a handicapped person with your retarded reference. So I guess since you are retarded, your reading and search skills are minimal which would explain why you had to start this thread . I love R3V :p
                          My CA legal M60 swap

The happening in our garage

Comment

Originally posted by 36brua View Post
                            i'm retarded!!! how do

first off you're insulting a handicapped person with your retarded reference. So I guess since you are retarded, your reading and search skills are minimal which would explain why you had to start this thread . I love R3V :p
                            what?
                            m106 1990 e30
                            e36 daily
                            e32 cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by 36brua View Post
                              i'm retarded!!! how do
                              You're retarded as well?

Comment

Working...
                              X