Anyone that plays paintball...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bkelsey86
    90% of paintball is skill. I've seen a guy plow through a field of guys with nice guns with a really shitty rental tipman.
    hey, i use a tippman... and so do all my friends. we usually own all these bitches with expensive guns in woodsball.
    173rd ABN

Comment

Originally posted by bimmer8604
      I've got a Victor 2 also. I really like it, mainly for the fact that you can tear it down in the field easily. You blow an O-ring, 2 minutes. You get a tipman and you have to literally unscrew the whole gun.

I've had a couple of problems with the gun hiccuping, but I honestly think its because my gun gets too cold. We were plying in 25 degree weather and below, and the whole gun would just be encased in ice.

I really like the sypder, cheap and fun. We play military style in my woods about once a month, usually 4-4 teams. good times.

Kyle
      Sounds like you and I are in the same predicament. My gun has only hiccupped once thank god...and that was in sub-10F temps after 2 hours of play. I think the spring becomes less elastic and shrinks due to the cold after a while, and ends up not pushing the bolt back all the way. Easy fix: don't play in the cold =).
      - 2000 Audi S4 Stg 2 (sold)
      - house (bought)
      - 1997 Civic Hatch (shaky but driveable)
      - 2010 Sportster 1200 Forty Eight Ed. (vroom)
      - 1991 318is S50B30 (TBA)

Comment

I am gonna have to say that airsoft is much better then paintball! My opinion of course.

Comment

hey, i use a tippman... and so do all my friends. we usually own all these bitches with expensive guns in woodsball.
          Yeah there are good tippman guns but most rentals blow ass

Comment

All spyders are pretty crappy. For woodsball, just get a 98 custom. I use an A-5 with E-Grip/ JCS Duel Trigger/ Coiled Remote/ Flatline/ Miscellaneous mods/ 12 Oz. CO2. I've plowed the field with guys with 1400$ guns (speedball) yes...with a flatline. Oh, and about the 22 or so inch barrel....past like 12 it makes almost no difference. The most you should EVER pay for a paintball gun in total is like 700$, past that the only difference is price and brand. You can get a satisfactory 98c for like 120$. Paint on the other hand...is expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by 88325is
              I am gonna have to say that airsoft is much better then paintball! My opinion of course.
              www.woodlandairsoft.com
              Yeah...I played against someone with an airsoft gun. like 400$ setup, but nobody could feel it when he shot them, so he got railed, and ran out of batteries/bbs. The realism is cool, but the whole I SHOT YOU! no you didnt! thing....is ridiculous.

Comment

yea we are pretty good about the "honor" system

Comment

Anyone have a gun for sale?

2001 Reflex Silver VW Gti VR6
                  Shock The World!
                  I Haven't Lost The Ability To Type, Just The Ability To Hit The Backspace Key....
                  www.pwned.nl Go Poon Some Noobs....

Comment

Working...
                  X