Computer guys: Help me find a program!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Computer guys: Help me find a program!

I need to find a program that convers .srt files (subtitle files) to SMIL files (RealMedia text files) so that subtitles will play along with the movie in Media Player Classic.

I downloaded a Thai movie called "Ong-Bak - Muy Thai Warrior" and it came with the .srt files for the subtitles. A few months ago, I downloaded a Japanese movie called "Casshern" and had to do the same, but I don't remember what program I used, and I don't have it anymore.

Nevermind, I figured it out. I just had to download VobSub, a direct show filter that allows Windows Media Player to play subtitle files along with the film.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
      Nevermind, I figured it out. I just had to download VobSub, a direct show filter that allows Windows Media Player to play subtitle files along with the film.
      vobsub kicks ass. i was so inebriated i didnt realize i was watching fear and loathing with czech subtitles and an inverted image till duke went on the adrenachrome trip.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30sd
        Originally posted by Eurospeed88
        vobsub kicks ass. i was so inebriated i didnt realize i was watching fear and loathing with czech subtitles and an inverted image till duke went on the adrenachrome trip.
        that's flippin awesome
        PNW Crew
        90 m3
        06 m5

Comment

Working...
        X