24hr of lemons lol

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30Kaiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Lance Racing
    But which is which? The body roll does not give it away. ha ha

    and I like how you kept your #12 on both cars. Don't want to confuse the fans.
    I'm pretty sure the one on the right is the lemons car, as the one on the left looks way cleaner, and Shelby Cobras are a pretty common car used at LeMons events.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lance Racing
    replied
    Originally posted by Moberg12
    My sig contains my Spec E30 and our LeMons car!! maybe I'm from the future:mrgreen:
    But which is which? The body roll does not give it away. ha ha

    and I like how you kept your #12 on both cars. Don't want to confuse the fans.

    Leave a comment:


  • Moberg12
    replied
    My sig contains my Spec E30 and our LeMons car!! maybe I'm from the future:mrgreen:

    Leave a comment:


  • ///M42 sport
    replied
    thanks for fucking up my thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • dnova89
    replied
    ^hahahahaah

    Leave a comment:


  • fryerfighter94
    replied
    Originally posted by Raxe


    End.
    that was after this

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied


    End.

    Leave a comment:


  • dnova89
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • fryerfighter94
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • dnova89
    replied


    lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • fryerfighter94
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • dnova89
    replied
    Originally posted by Fusion
    And you got cought swimming in your own shit because Le Mans is two words.


    Leave a comment:


  • fryerfighter94
    replied
    Originally posted by Fusion
    And you got cought swimming in your own shit because Le Mans is two words.
    stfu

    Leave a comment:


  • 88driftIS
    replied
    Originally posted by Fusion
    And you got cought swimming in your own shit because Le Mans is two words.

    thought I would quote it for proof of fail

    Leave a comment:


  • 88driftIS
    replied
    cought?

    Leave a comment:

Working...