Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

long time coming greg, i'm impressed you lasted this long in this sandbox.
    BEERTECH

Comment

Well they all called you the euro partswhore,
      and when did people give a damn about whores..

They tought you where a whore and treated you like one,
      MotherF...´s

I´m with trent ...
      Gunni
      @ Prodrive / Aston Martin Racing

Comment

Is everyone else so much older on this site? I just find it weird that every second post is "dam kids".

Anyway people flipping there shit in the spoiler thread was stupid.

Sold it.

Comment

Sorry to hear, but don't blame ya Greg. Selling parts can be a full time job on top of an already busy life.

'86 325 2.8i stroker - Arctic Blue
          '11 328i Sports Wagon - LeMans Blue
          Strictly Eta

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3
            I don't feel that way when you guys attack me when I'm gone. The Air Force does not allow us to log on to yahoo.com or any forum style site.

I have never ripped anyone off here. I have taken loses to defend my name and rep at times. I try to keep people informed but it's not always possible. It's not about the shipping cost I could care less about that.

I can't control an outside agency. Shipping is not cheap for anything now. everyones boxes were the same 58x14x4 and 13 lbs apiece.
            I can only agree.

Those of us that actually know Greg, who have actually spoken to him and met him in person, know that he is as honest as they come - and very generous.

It really chaps my ass when I see threads, like the one about the Reiger-lookin' lips, where people are tearing Greg up, while I know that he is off somewhere stuck in the desert or God knows where else, with a broken jet, and no way to get on here and wipe all your snotty li'l noses.

"You're an asset", says Jordan. Dude, you threw a fuckin' tantrum in that thread.

It's been said many times before, and will be said many times in the future -- the E30 crowd on this board destroys itself. E30Sport ate its own young, and so does R3V.

Your loss.

Comment

Working...
            X