blower motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blower motor

last night I hit a bump, and the blower motor for the A/C system started giving off a burning smell and making noise. I'm assuming it's just the blower motor- anyone have any advice on wht other culprits it could be, and how easy it is to replace?
    sigpic89 M3

pain the butttt!!!! i did that on my old car and it wasn't fun..you have to stand in the midle of the engine bay to get taht sucker out, aslo watch out for those 20yrld clips, if you break them you have to get new ones!

i am doing this on my current one too cuz it's going on it too!
    Originally posted by e30e
    lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

it's not that hard.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
      Originally posted by slammin.e28
      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
        it's not that hard.
        I agree. The first time you will mess with the clip a little bit, but once you figure it out, they are pretty simple to swap out. Shouldn't take more than 30min your first time. Just make sure you have a flat head screw driver or something to help get the clip off.

Comment

Easy to swap em out, but a bitch to get them lined up properly. I can only use the first 2 speeds because mine makes a grinding noise on the faster speeds. I've given up on it after spending like 4 hours trying to line that thing up.

Matt
          Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
          I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
          Originally posted by kronus
          try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
          Originally posted by chadthestampede
          This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

dude it was super easy for me. i'm not really sure what all the hype is about.
            Originally posted by Dozyproductions
            You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

It was easy on my car, took about 30 minutes start to finish.

Comment

Working...
              X