Spoiler or no spoiler?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jim Lepage
    replied
    Without.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30SPDFRK
    replied
    no spoiler ftw

    Leave a comment:


  • rustybullet
    replied
    it looks good both ways, if it had diving boards i would say spoiler for sure but it looks great as is with plastics.

    im going to say spoiler.

    Leave a comment:


  • reelop19
    replied
    Without. Of course you will then need to fill the holes like I did

    Leave a comment:


  • Atreus
    replied
    spoiler.

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    spoiler looks better

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    I like it better with the spoiler.

    And on an unrelated note, you should paint the recessed portions of the weave pattern on your centercaps black, to match with the rest of the body of the wheel. Right now, it looks like they aren't for those wheels.
    I think it looks more elegant without the spoiler but this is why I created the thread, to hear what your thoughts.

    I know I know...I'm going to be putting some money aside for refinishing the rims and the caps too :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I like it better with the spoiler.

    And on an unrelated note, you should paint the recessed portions of the weave pattern on your centercaps black, to match with the rest of the body of the wheel. Right now, it looks like they aren't for those wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    started a topic Spoiler or no spoiler?

    Spoiler or no spoiler?

    So I was washing the car yesterday and decided to remove the spoiler to get the gunk out from underneath it...and noticed that the car looks pretty sweet without the spoiler.

    What do you guys think?









Working...