Thanks guys :)
I'm currently searching for a trunk lid but haven't found anything yet.
Spoiler or no spoiler?
Collapse
X
-
I just got my spoiler installed today, and I def say with spoiler, it give the back end a finish rather than just falling off the boot end.
I say with.Leave a comment:
-
LOL I couldn't remember the color! I'm sure you were, I remember drilling hole for the mtech2 skirts...it hurt each time the bit went through!!!
Thanks :DLeave a comment:
-
the car is sterling, and i was really really iffy and nervous about drilling my decklid, it hurt to do that when it just got a whole new paint job and body work a few months ago..but i was very happy with the reasults afterward.Leave a comment:
-
We shall see, gotta find a trunk first.
LOL yeh sure, except I already packaged them for the other guy earlier in this thread.
Sorry! ROFL.Leave a comment:
-
haha well I would definitely stick with the MHWs as well; I just think they go better with a spoiler for some odd reason. Of course, if you want me to be sure, you could always send them to me to use for awhile.... ;)Leave a comment:
-
Well I know what it will look like with all of the other spoilers...I guess I'm just after a clean look.
PM me a price.
Hmmm if the rims were all silver then they would stand out too much imo, I don't want the car to be too flashy.
I will NEVER go back to stock tails...these are just too friggin awesome, at least not with this color combo. Hehe I'm not sure I've heard anyone going back to stock tails from MHW's!
Thanks man!
Sweet!
:D
Says the man without a trunk spoiler? How come?
Matt, the real answer is the rest of the kit is $$$. I also haven't seen anything pop up for reasonable cost...I actually like the way it looks with JUST mtechII side skirts and pods...I think it works only because the car is dschwarz. I don't really want to fill the holes because I like it with the spoiler also...but I think I want another trunk without a spoiler just to be able to interchange between the two whenever I feel like it.The real question is, why do you have mtech2 door pods and side skirts with plastic bumpers?
I think it looks good both ways, though. I like it without the spoiler but if you leave it off you'll have to fill the holes. I'm lazy and cheap so I'd just put it back on lol.
Matt
Looks badass with man, I think it has a lot to do with the fact that the car is silver/grey. The contrast works very well!e28 mtech1 lip. i think they look great on any e30.
before
after
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...f/DSCF0408.jpg
Only if you get it for me ;)Leave a comment:
-
The real question is, why do you have mtech2 door pods and side skirts with plastic bumpers?
I think it looks good both ways, though. I like it without the spoiler but if you leave it off you'll have to fill the holes. I'm lazy and cheap so I'd just put it back on lol.
MattLeave a comment:


Leave a comment: