Spoiler or no spoiler?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dude8383
    replied
    Thanks guys :)

    I'm currently searching for a trunk lid but haven't found anything yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • alwaysclean
    replied
    no spolier looks clean, just flows right

    Leave a comment:


  • mbulsa
    replied
    no matter what you end up with it'll still look good

    Leave a comment:


  • Aus E30
    replied
    I just got my spoiler installed today, and I def say with spoiler, it give the back end a finish rather than just falling off the boot end.
    I say with.

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Originally posted by xwill112x
    the car is sterling, and i was really really iffy and nervous about drilling my decklid, it hurt to do that when it just got a whole new paint job and body work a few months ago..but i was very happy with the reasults afterward.
    LOL I couldn't remember the color! I'm sure you were, I remember drilling hole for the mtech2 skirts...it hurt each time the bit went through!!!

    Originally posted by 325ix
    I am equally split between the two. Car looks very nice.
    Thanks :D

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    I am equally split between the two. Car looks very nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • xwill112x
    replied
    Originally posted by dude8383



    Looks badass with man, I think it has a lot to do with the fact that the car is silver/grey. The contrast works very well!



    the car is sterling, and i was really really iffy and nervous about drilling my decklid, it hurt to do that when it just got a whole new paint job and body work a few months ago..but i was very happy with the reasults afterward.

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Originally posted by gearheadE30
    haha well I would definitely stick with the MHWs as well; I just think they go better with a spoiler for some odd reason. Of course, if you want me to be sure, you could always send them to me to use for awhile.... ;)
    We shall see, gotta find a trunk first.

    LOL yeh sure, except I already packaged them for the other guy earlier in this thread.

    Sorry! ROFL.

    Leave a comment:


  • gearheadE30
    replied
    haha well I would definitely stick with the MHWs as well; I just think they go better with a spoiler for some odd reason. Of course, if you want me to be sure, you could always send them to me to use for awhile.... ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Originally posted by Dermeister3
    try and get a Photoshop of a few different types on it. that would certainly help deciding.

    ive always liked the "is" rear spoiler. i think its subtle but looks classy and sporty.
    Well I know what it will look like with all of the other spoilers...I guess I'm just after a clean look.

    Originally posted by E30Kaiser
    MT2 wing is flat black, needs to be painted.
    PM me a price.

    Originally posted by gearheadE30
    I like it with, but I think if the rims were completely silver instead of being as dark as they are and/or stock tails, I would like it better without.
    Hmmm if the rims were all silver then they would stand out too much imo, I don't want the car to be too flashy.

    I will NEVER go back to stock tails...these are just too friggin awesome, at least not with this color combo. Hehe I'm not sure I've heard anyone going back to stock tails from MHW's!

    Originally posted by iwantspeed
    spoiler and your car looks really nice
    Thanks man!

    Originally posted by richardkeith97
    without. i've got an is and i just got a new trunk from the junkyard without one.
    Sweet!

    Originally posted by daniel
    ive gotta go without
    :D

    Originally posted by Raxe
    With.
    Says the man without a trunk spoiler? How come?

    Originally posted by E30Nova
    The real question is, why do you have mtech2 door pods and side skirts with plastic bumpers?

    I think it looks good both ways, though. I like it without the spoiler but if you leave it off you'll have to fill the holes. I'm lazy and cheap so I'd just put it back on lol.

    Matt
    Matt, the real answer is the rest of the kit is $$$. I also haven't seen anything pop up for reasonable cost...I actually like the way it looks with JUST mtechII side skirts and pods...I think it works only because the car is dschwarz. I don't really want to fill the holes because I like it with the spoiler also...but I think I want another trunk without a spoiler just to be able to interchange between the two whenever I feel like it.

    Originally posted by xwill112x
    Looks badass with man, I think it has a lot to do with the fact that the car is silver/grey. The contrast works very well!

    Only if you get it for me ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • ACMF74
    replied
    This

    Leave a comment:


  • xwill112x
    replied
    e28 mtech1 lip. i think they look great on any e30.

    before




    after

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Nova
    replied
    The real question is, why do you have mtech2 door pods and side skirts with plastic bumpers?

    I think it looks good both ways, though. I like it without the spoiler but if you leave it off you'll have to fill the holes. I'm lazy and cheap so I'd just put it back on lol.

    Matt

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    With.

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    ive gotta go without

    Leave a comment:

Working...