Antennas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antennas

Ok, so I finally replaced my broken stub of an antenna with a new hirschmann unit from bav. I have to say I'm less than pleased with how it turned out. The grommet is a mix of black and chrome, which doesn't compliment a 95% dark car. On top of that it doesn't really fit right.

What is your antenna situation? Have you replaced the stock one? Have you done an antenna delete?
    sigpic

z3 antenna

Full Build Thread Here

Comment

This is mine. I don't know what kind of car it's from, it was on a parts car that I bought a few years ago. But it fits right up inside the stock antenna base, and I've since painted the whole assembly black, PlastiDip is awesome. I get people asking me where I got this antenna all the time.

Comment

pfffft don't need one! you have to have a radio station worth listening to out here first!

i just deleted it (it was broken anyways) and put a black door plug in it's place.
        seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I want to delete mine altogether, that's not a bad idea. Which door plug are you talking about?

Comment

i think it came from a benz or an audi. i have bunches of them.
            pm me your address and i will drop one in an envelope for you along with a little strip calk for an extra good seal since you are in "rainy towne"
            seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Cant you get internal antennas? I would like to delete mine some day but i still want good radio reception.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

This:

Boat antenna, amplified. AM will be shit.

Closing SOON!
                "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

looks nices. Its a bimmian antenna

Comment

Working...
                  X