Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

party time at OSU?

Nice win! talk about an upset!!!

Holy shit yeah! The guy that made the 3 will have more waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles than he can handle for a while.

It was a great game and a nearly fairy tale ending, it could have only been better if that was a buzzer beater shot.
    Im now E30less.
    sigpic

Comment

Anyone see the end of the Duke-UNC game? That, was money.

It is probably good U of I lost a game before the tourney. Now they know they aren't unbeatable and will step it up.

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

Originally posted by MattE30

It is probably good U of I lost a game before the tourney. Now they know they aren't unbeatable and will step it up.
        End of the Wake-NCState game was MUCH better.

Chris Paul is my fuckin' HERO.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

are we talkign about Oregon State University? I went to school at oregon state, and I have to say I was diappointed because I'm gay and I hate school sports because they're gay7...extreme biothch!!!!!

Comment

Actually on Sportcenter's DYKnow, said that the past 3 teams to lose on the final game of the season to break an undefeated season have lost by the 3rd round.

I think the ref's in the UNC game had some cash in there pockets as the last minute of the game seemed fixed to me.

KU is the one who needs to step it up.

I can't believe KU might have saved MU's Quinn Synder's job, and we gave them hope at the NIT, piff WTF MUCK FIZZOU
            E30 325ix 62k

Comment

Originally posted by kansas-ix
              KU is the one who needs to step it up.
              Indeed they do. I wish it mattered if Purdue did the same :roll:

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt

Chris paul is a dirty fag. To hit a man in the balls is just wrong. Hes a great player and doesnt need to do shit like that. I'm glad he got suspended.

Comment

Originally posted by NCm42
                  Originally posted by e30Matt

Chris paul is a dirty fag. To hit a man in the balls is just wrong. Hes a great player and doesnt need to do shit like that. I'm glad he got suspended.
                  Well, I'm not responsible for his actions... he's still an awesome ball player.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Speaking of college basketball, I watched "Blue Chips" for the first time today. Pretty good movie and shows the under the table recruiting many colleges do (but don't get caught).

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

Tough loss against FL, hopefully it will focus the cats going into the SEC turney. Overall, SEC was disappointing this year.

Glad UNC beat dUKe, hopefully Kentucky will get paired in bracket with the dUKe, and repeat the magic of 98.
                      84 Maserati Biturbo (broken)
                      77 Fiat X1/9 (daily)
                      89 MB 190e 2.6 (wife's)

Comment

Working...
                      X