Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many aspects of the car you haven't changed/touched/upgraded yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, the poll doesn't really make sense. I just picked a number and went with it.
    1991 318iS
    1992 911
    2006 330i 6-Spd ZSP people hauler

Gone:
    1989 M3 S50B32, 6-Spd
    1990 325ix 5-Spd

Comment

Originally posted by ChaseN View Post
      BTW, the poll doesn't really make sense. I just picked a number and went with it.
      It's actually pretty simple, you should read it again slowly ;)
      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

i have not repainted yet. have not done anything with the carpet.
        would like to so something about the layshaft brg noise.
        nothing to the door glass or the rear glass.

other than that i have messed with everything else or it was changed and upgraded when i bought it.
        seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
          It's actually pretty simple, you should read it again slowly ;)
          Sure the premise is simple, but...if you really get down to the nuts and bolts of it, 90% of us probably have 25+ things we haven't touched yet. Even on my s50b32/6-speed swapped, H&R race suspension, 100% new poly bushings, euro smileys, evo2 kitted M3, I could probably come up with 25 things I haven't touched. Like the roof skin. And the trunk, ac condensor, sunroof, rear windshield, body panels, door handles, wiper motor, etc. etc. Just sayin ;)

Of course, as soon as I say this, someones going to jump my shit with their full-on resto better-than-showroom car :D

Sorry, up way too late and feel like stirring the pot. I'm going to sleep now!
          Last edited by ChaseN; 06-11-2010, 10:32 PM.
          1991 318iS
          1992 911

Gone:
          1989 M3 S50B32, 6-Spd
          1990 325ix 5-Spd

Comment

Yep, was curious how many came really close to pretty much touching everything on the car.

You have a nice bay there with b32 ;)
            Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
              You have a nice bay there with b32 ;)
              Thanks man. Its come along way since that pic too, the wiring harness finally fits under the stock firewall harness covers! And the air filter doesn't sit up on top of the radiator support like in my sig pic anymore either, lol. I don't own a digi cam though, so pics are few and far between :(

Now I'm going to bed, serious.
              1991 318iS
              1992 911

Gone:
              1989 M3 S50B32, 6-Spd
              1990 325ix 5-Spd

Comment

Why no "0" option? I'm not sure if there is anything on my car that hasn't been modified besides the frame and the vin!

Comment

Uhh, on the race car EVERYTHING and I mean everything has been modified.

On my road car. Only thing not modified is the firewall. Custom 5 lug, M50 Turbo, Custom paint, pulled fenders, custom alcantera and vinyl seats.

Comment

Uhh, on the race car EVERYTHING and I mean everything has been modified.

On my road car. Only thing not modified is the firewall. Custom 5 lug, M50 Turbo, Custom paint, pulled fenders, custom alcantera and vinyl seats.

Comment

Working...
                    X