where to buy window tint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where to buy window tint

im looking to buy high quality standard black window tint online. where do you guys recommend because i havent been able to find a reputable site selling good quality film.

i need 24"x20'
    90 E30 325i

Del Taco.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Del Tacos' tint sucks. It's all about the e30 tint they sell at In'n'out.
      Originally posted by Matt-B
      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

In-n-out is overrated. The food and the tint.

Oh that's right. I went there.

Matt
        Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
        I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
        Originally posted by kronus
        try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
        Originally posted by chadthestampede
        This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

unless you have experience putting tint on a car with good results don't even bother trying. Its super hard to keep little crap out of the tint, and takes quite a while to master. And if you don't know where to purchase it you've never installed it before. Take it to a professional, it shouldn't be more than about 150$ to get someone to put on quality tint and install it for you in an e30.

If your really dead set on doing it yourself, go somewhere that installs it and watch them do it for a few hours and ask questions, and purchase the tint from the guy you watch. ittl be cheap, most of what your paying for is install of the film.
          -Dan

Comment

I tint with my buddy at his shop iconictinting.com. From experience I'd say get someone who's done a lot of tinting to do it for you because it'll turn out a lot better. Also if they offer different types of film get the top end, you won't regret it.

Comment

the point is i have my rear quarter windows unmounted from the car and gasket. tinting them in this state is stupid proof. depending how it turns out, ill tackle the rest of the glass. ill probably remove the rear window to tint it also. it makes it so much easier for an unexperienced guy like me.
              90 E30 325i

Comment

window tint store
                Josh

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159843

Comment

Originally posted by bejbis View Post
                  unless you have experience putting tint on a car with good results don't even bother trying. Its super hard to keep little crap out of the tint, and takes quite a while to master.
                  +1, this is the main reason i'd pay someone else to do it. 3M is what i had on my S4 and i loved it, that's probably what i'll do in the e30 too.
                  Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                  You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Working...
                  X