Who knows td325ic, aka Todd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who knows td325ic, aka Todd?

Ok so I paid Todd $280 back on March 14th for a modded plastic rear bumper for a bumper swap. Things have been delayed considerably, however we were keeping in touch via PMs and email. I have not heard back from him since June 3rd when he was sincerely apologetic and said he would be getting it done soon. Its been a month and a half since then and I have heard nothing back from several PMs. I've heard good things about him and he said he would refund me some money, but really I just want my bumper before the damn summer is over. Does anyone know him or done business with him and can help me out?
    Originally posted by b3albakii
    the head was okey .. and in a good mood
    no i didnt over heat it so much
    www.blunttech.com

I've sold and bought things from him. Everything went smoothly with our transactions, I am sure there is a reason he's been slow and I'm sure he'll do what he can to make the situation right.
    1993 325ic Schwarz/Natur
    1991 318is Black/Black - Slicktop - Project s52
    1989 Alpine White/Black M3 S52
    1988 Henna/Pearl M3 <3

Comment

Something must of happened to him. Cause he has been VERY good with past transactions.

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Todd is a solid guy and the best seller I've dealt with, I've done recent business with him. Have no idea about your delays but confidence in dealing with td325ic is well placed.

Comment

I trust that he is a genuine guy and I had seen his feedback before that's why I don't know what the heck is going on. Thanks for the feedback, if anyone knows another way to contact him that would be greatly appreciated.
          Originally posted by b3albakii
          the head was okey .. and in a good mood
          no i didnt over heat it so much
          www.blunttech.com

Comment

My sincere apologies to Kevin, he's been very patient and I totally dropped the ball on this deal. I had some health issues in addition to being out of town the past few weeks but that is no excuse for my poor communication and the long delay on his shortened rear bumper.

The bumper has been done for some time but I did still have the trim left to finish the body work on. But no more delays on my part, I will ship the bumper within the next 24hours and just send the trim as a separate package via Fedex 2-day Air.

I'll update this thread tomorrow when the bumper has shipped out.

Again, I'm very sorry to you Kevin. I did promise to refund you $50 to help make up for your long wait and I'll make good on that as well as soon as possible.

Thank you for those who had positive comments about me.

*Update* Package has now been shipped via Greyhound

Last edited by td325ic; 07-17-2010, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X