Greetings - New Member

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JT325is
    replied
    welcome

    Leave a comment:


  • shiftbmw
    replied
    Originally posted by iwantspeed
    congrats on buying the right color
    Only true if said in the voice of Elmer Fudd.

    Leave a comment:


  • iwantspeed
    replied
    congrats on buying the right color

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    But seriously, newds of the fiancee?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mfever
    replied
    lobo- spanish for wolf... nice name and nice e30 as well. welcome!

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Eat dick. Ass-hole....


























    Just kidding - welcome. Any newds of the fiance?

    Leave a comment:


  • coleman
    started a topic Greetings - New Member

    Greetings - New Member

    Hello all,

    After being an e46 guy for some time (and still am), I decided to start looking for an e30. It took me some time as finding a rust free e30 in the Midwest was a greater challange than I had anticipated. After roughly 6 months of craiglist, ebay, autotrader and lurking on forums I found this one in WI. This car spent its whole life in VA (no salt) and was picked up by a e30 guy last october.

    This car is no beauty queen, but she pulls very well and there is no rust.

    I will post some more pics of the e30 once she is cleaned up.

    Brian
    Attached Files
    Last edited by coleman; 07-18-2010, 06:56 PM.
Working...