ok so im new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok so im new

well let me get right to it. i have an '88 325is auto. i im into fast and quick cars. i would really like to get some advice on wht i should do with my car. so far all i have is a set of rims, they are 16x7's. i dont remember wht kind they are. the tires are (as of right now) mix-n-match 195/50's up front, and 205/50's out back. i bought the car with a cone filter. i've have the car for a few yrs now, but really just got started with it.
    so far i have tried to remove weight from the car. i took out the heavy azz mat in the trunk. and since the a/c and the cruise did not wrk--they got the ol heave hoe too. i have some plans for the car, but i really want to know wht others suggest. i have seen some amazing cars on this site, and 1 day i want some1 to look at my car and say sum of the things tht i have been saying about the cars on here. im not the most computer literate, so i will post pics of my car as soon as i figure out how to do it.
    THANX!
    '02 Outback wagon
    '87 325is 5sp
    '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

what are you capable of doing yourself? that can make a big difference of what you will spend to meet your goal. the cost of labor will take a big bite out of your budget.

what exactly do you want the car to be?
    seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Pics or it didnt happen.

Shit wrong thread

But seriously up load them to Photobucket (or equivalent free hosting site) then put the link to it in html img tags.

[img]Photolinkgoeshere[/img]

Oh and Turbo makes it go fast, but so does a 24 swap, and this form is the best and biggest authority on 24v swaps
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Do you want to drift?
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

so far i just wnt it to be a lil quicker than it is right now. im thinking bolt-ons, then IDK.
          i am having a lil trouble posting pics.
          '02 Outback wagon
          '87 325is 5sp
          '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

'02 Outback wagon
            '87 325is 5sp
            '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

yay i did it! i dnt know how i did it but i did it!
              '02 Outback wagon
              '87 325is 5sp
              '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

5 speed swap. Best bang for the buck. My dad has a 1990 auto 325is. That thing is so slow compared to my car.

Comment

well i was thinking about a 5-spd swap. but where i live i cant really find much in junk yrds. and not tht many shops tht wrk on BMWs around here. im not sure if a would/could do it myself. so wht else is there
                  '02 Outback wagon
                  '87 325is 5sp
                  '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

Originally posted by pharow View Post
                    well i was thinking about a 5-spd swap. but where i live i cant really find much in junk yrds. and not tht many shops tht wrk on BMWs around here. im not sure if a would/could do it myself. so wht else is there
                    ..Probably just best to give up before you even start, then.

Comment

here let me help

Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

thank u, so very much!
                        '02 Outback wagon
                        '87 325is 5sp
                        '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

So...There are the wheels you put on?

Comment

yes. those r the wheels i put on. i have had them for a long time. this is the 3rd car they have been on. i knw it need to be lowered. tht is in my plans. brakes, in the plan.
                            i really just wnt it to be a little more fun then it is now. i can do alot of the wrk myself, or with a lil help from my boss. he is looking to dig into my car.
                            '02 Outback wagon
                            '87 325is 5sp
                            '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X