light weight, aluminum sheet metal valve cover

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dnova89
    replied
    DAMN SON ARE THOSE TWENTIES???

    Leave a comment:


  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    you are annoying, please go back to e30tech

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    maybe thats his valve cover budget. if so i'll make you one.

    Leave a comment:


  • tg318is
    replied
    please leave

    Leave a comment:


  • Adrian_Visser
    replied
    I don't get it. You took a picture of your eta valve cover next to some one dollar bills?

    Get a life please.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ian Bowers
    replied
    Hello Sir,

    I am the prince of a wealthy Nigerian king. I am is interested in backing your aluminiumum valve sheet metal covers. I will wire you $20,000,000.00 US Dollars as a starting investment. You keep 19,000,000.00 and wire back the remaining 1,000,00.00. I looking forward to seeing the aluminiumum valve sheet metal covers in the future.

    Thank you,
    Prince Ohforfuckssake.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tbolt
    replied
    stop

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    wut @ sig, picture, and grammar. Also, WTF are you asking? This is not e30tech.

    Leave a comment:


  • jimjim69
    started a topic light weight, aluminum sheet metal valve cover

    light weight, aluminum sheet metal valve cover

    Click image for larger version

Name:	my money 001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	7217085 why do something like this?
    well i like cool looking motors!!!
    some one has to so the rest you
    have something better then stock !!!!


    james
    Last edited by jimjim69; 07-26-2010, 04:51 PM. Reason: grammar
Working...