Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't even understand what's going on in this thread

Comment

6 pages and I still have no idea whats going on. They guy wants an aluminum valve cover? or is gonna make one...? Now I want mangoes but the price is too high because we're all throwing them at him. And he is clearly mentally retarded since he can't put together a single viable sentence. bewbs on valve cover = win!

Do I have this right?
      stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
        6 pages and I still have no idea whats going on. They guy wants an aluminum valve cover? or is gonna make one...? Now I want mangoes but the price is too high because we're all throwing them at him. And he is clearly mentally retarded since he can't put together a single viable sentence. bewbs on valve cover = win!

Do I have this right?

essentially ... in a word... yes... i think...

just throw a mango at him

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
          side drafts on an m20 in an 02 would be badass
          Hell yes it is. My old man ran that setup in his Inka '71 '02 before going to Motronic. 2.6 (76.8x84.4) with a 288 cam. On the street that thing was a killer. Faster in a straight line than the E2 S14 setup in the same car.

Comment

it an enigma

Click image for larger version

Name:	shut up you bitch 039.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	7123376
            I don't even understand what's going on in this thread !!!
            it an enigma enjoy !!!
            P.S I have the shark suit ON !!!

James
            sigpic

Comment

first

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Hokay, so what is going on in this thread is that you want to make aluminum valve covers to sell? The initial picture of the ETA valve cover is that it's ugly and the significance of the 20's is that is what you would save by switching to Geiko? Then the backward carbed M20 with the stock valve cover is posted to reference that there is absolutely no meaning to said post? Then we are tools for not understanding and then you send us some indy pop girl to comfort us and then some engineering background for a subject that we didn't know existed in the first place? Then we were told to lob mangos at you and the cow jumped over the Farbin?
                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

who gives a flying fuck what your valve cover weighs. i got 1/2 way through this bullshit, got bored, and decided to quote blunt because this is best thing i found in the first half of this thread;

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                  side drafts on an m20 in an 02 would be badass
                  i want the time i spent absorbing this horse shit thread back please. i also want to pummel ieatmango with his favorite fruit, fired out of a potato gun. they're mangos, they're in your user name, you like them, and we don't care.

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                  Hell yes it is. My old man ran that setup in his Inka '71 '02 before going to Motronic. 2.6 (76.8x84.4) with a 288 cam. On the street that thing was a killer. Faster in a straight line than the E2 S14 setup in the same car.
                  damnit i missed this post, shit stu i wish i could have seen that car, when was that setup up & running?
                  Last edited by quikveedb2; 08-11-2010, 08:42 PM. Reason: stu's post
                  Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                  You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Flame suit, bro. Flame suit.
                    Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                    I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
                    Originally posted by kronus
                    try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
                    Originally posted by chadthestampede
                    This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

I like to disco.
                      -Darius (aka DiscoDoughnuts on other forums)

dude man bro...

Comment

so awesome!

Comment

Heavyweight, lead valve cover

why do something like this?
                          well i like heavy motors!!!
                          some one has to so the rest of you
                          have something heavier than stock !!!!
                          It also gives off the appearance of being blurred!!! or maybe I just can't take pictures?

Sorry, I know I'm a newb myself, but I just couldn't resist... haha
                          Last edited by IsoGrifo; 08-11-2010, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AbsorbantNut View Post
                            first

Comment

Originally posted by Pinepig View Post
                              made me

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Originally posted by jimjim69 View Post
                                [ATTACH]31447[/ATTACH] i just like cool m20 and have
                                a hobbie of bmws yes im the same guy on the bf
                                and get some shit there too !!!!

James
                                Mmmmmmmm.....very interesting. Alittle german motor and alittle american muscle parts and......wallllaaaaa. :up::up:
                                two thumbs up. Sometimes you have to think outside the norm box and get creative with shit and see if it works.;)
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                                X