Bought my son his first car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought my son his first car!

Hello community, the time has finally come for my son to start driving. I've been waiting for this moment every since the day he was born. I've been into European cars for many years, so it's only natural that he own one too. My son will be sixteen in January but I've been looking for the right car for months. I finally found an all original three owner triple black 325is in great condition with no rust. The owner was a middle aged woman who went through shoulder surgery and could no longer drive a manual. A few negotiating moments later the car was mine.

The car was so plane with the factory height and 15" wheels that we immediately swapped on bilsteins and springs. We also added the M3 bumper, staggered DSII's and blacked out the lower portions to match the bumper. The high humidity zapped the gloss right off the bumper. We will shoot it again once the humidity drops.

Besides a light tint, these are the only mods we will do as this will be a daily driver.

Before

After

Very cool man!
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

damn what a difference that made. sweet!
      sigpic

Comment

Good safe first car!

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
        RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

You are one kickass dad! Good looking car
          BMWCCA # 482566

Originally posted by nando
          also, I can't think of any BMW special tools you need to do a headgasket on an M20. you could nearly do it with the trunk tool kit, some bubble gum, and string.
          Check out my Leather Shift Boots for Sale Here

Check out my other work with my GF Here Great gifts for your Wife or GF

Comment

Fuck. Lucky kid!

R.H.D
            M-technic I club

Comment

no e30 no care, jk :D. Looks to be well maintained. Let's hope he takes care of it.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
              VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Originally posted by gtarwiz View Post
                You are one kickass dad! Good looking car
                x 2!

That car doesn't need a thing exterior wise! Hopefully he takes care of it :)
                IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Dude looks great, and what a great 1st car. Just learn him how to drive it in the snow or it will end up R3Ved the 1st time it snows. None of us want to see that.
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

We are taking our time teaching him to drive a manual. Every day we drive a little further eventually driving on the highway. He gets nervouse at left turns when cars are behind him. I told him we all stall out a few times before we master a manual. Oh the memories of learning how to drive stick! His eyes are so wide open paying attention to everything lol.

Comment

will you adopt me?

Congrats to both.

Have you looked into the CCA driving sessions for teenagers? Great way to learn and get more confident.
                      sigpic
                      New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                      %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Nice! Id do clear/red tails and clear turn signals though, and then id be done with it lol.
                        My dad got me a civic (actually it was a hand me down he got for my sister) even though i wanted to buy my own car :( lol
                        Originally posted by george graves
                        Is that Hitler having a Juicy Juice in your avatar?
                        Originally posted by Raxe
                        yes :(
                        Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                        I FUCKING LOVE JUICE. a

Comment

Awesome first car, I can't wait to got through that process with my boys.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by joshuafr View Post
                            Nice! Id do clear/red tails and clear turn signals though, and then id be done with it lol.
                            My dad got me a civic (actually it was a hand me down he got for my sister) even though i wanted to buy my own car :( lol
                            The quality of most aftermarket lights are horrible. I used Depot lights on my 540 and was happy for a few months before I started having issues. The stock lights are in great shape so I'll leave them on. I'm liking the ambers for some reason.

Comment

lucky kid, nice car. My first car had messed up paint and didn't even run LOL.
                              www.CASTROMOTORSPORT.com

Castro Motorsport
                              12600 Sherman Way, Unit C
                              North Hollywood, CA 91605
                              818-765-3606

Follow Castro's on Facebook:
                              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Castro...02411516506828

Follow Castro's on Instagram:
                              http://instagram.com/castromotorsport#

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X