Its official,Bimmer_e30's car is forsale again. NWS, lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teamdynasty43
    Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Nobody fucks with the Jesus.

-tim
      Originally posted by Jordan
      I like the stance
      -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

dis dick

Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions
          You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

lol

Comment

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

"It is non-stop!"

-tim
                Originally posted by Jordan
                I like the stance
                -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

I love pointing threads so much

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
                  ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
                  Originally posted by JakeP
                  with a coathanger

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
                    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny
                      I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
                        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

1985 BMW 325e
                          1997 BMW M3/4/5
                          2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
                              ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
                              Originally posted by JakeP
                              with a coathanger

Comment

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                                MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                                | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Working...
                                X