No announcement yet.

Everything Stolen - need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you need any extra hands in Chicago, Let me know.

Comment

are these guys really going to find your stuff??

yea... good luck finding your stuff man. what about car insurance?
      www.motoringspirit.com
      Motoring Street Culture Couture. Street wear for enthusiasts.

Comment

DAmm man thats fuckd up!! .. they might know u.. or someone that was checking you out and already knew what u have in that garage.. keep eyes in cl and ebay! good luck man!
        no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

Any updates?
          sigpic

Comment

I just saw this thread and damn, I'm sorry, that blows.

Have you tried using crazedlist.org to search a bunch of craigslists in the area at once for some of your parts?

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

It has been quite a while since we heard anything. I really hope whoever stole this stuff has held onto it for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Nieq holmes
                the US Consulate or US Embassy and ask for help.

Good Luck!

In response to your edit: At the Embassy, they will ask why you came to Nigeria and exactly how you got stranded. If you say I'm "young and pretty, and stupid," they'll still ask for specifics because that determines their course of action. Often young, pretty, stupid women fall victim to human trafficking and are forced into sex slavery or indentured servitude. In those cases the Violence Against Women Act (WAWA) or Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act (VTVPA) would protect you and help bring you back home.
                lawl

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

Dear US Consulate,

Give me my E30 back.

Comment

stay cool on this, and get the P.I. to help. they are your best chance of success. (if the web doesn't help)

i remember i just rebuilt my engine, installed it, and was offering to replace my neighbors dead (honda) engine, when some assrod stole my shitty engine hoist...

i was so pissed off, and i only lost one thing, im still pissed off aboutit, and i quietly keep my eyes out for it...but one thing to remember, if you see a stranger with your stuff, it doesn't mean they stole it, it means your closer to the thief.

now, if one of those "key" guys has your stuff, then yes, they did it, or had it done for their benefit, and it would be best if someone else did the dirty work (p.i.'s). nothing good will come if you turn into a vigilante or criminal (even though it may feel rewarding) and i hope you find closure w/out contempt.

if you can accept parts, i have a ton of them, please just list out what you need. (sorry i cannot donate, at this time, i wish i could)
                    i hope the best for you, and i don't think i would leave it to karma, as karma fucked my life to hell for no godam reason, i wont (or cant) leave redemption to anyone but myself.

either forgive them and rebuild, or hunt them down relentlessly and demand it back... and i cant say which is better.. but i wish the best for you and cannot express empathy very well...

and, if your next car turns out half as cool as your stripped one, i am looking forward to seeing it.
                    3 pedal club
                    200,k+ club
                    cabrio club
                    port-matched- polished- purring www.BMWpark.org

</div>

linux since 1999

Comment

any updates

Comment

Wow, thats insane. OP I feel horrid for you man! 2 years ago this March, someone broke into my shop and took my old turbo and a number of tools, totaling around $2k. Thank goodness for me the neatly laid out parts on the work bench didn't look like $2-3k in internals, otherwise I am sure they would have snagged my built motor in pieces. I am almost positive I know who the scumbag was, but its not provable so I moved on. I am sure he'll get some stiff Karma eventually, from what was said on my BFC thread, I am not the only person the same guy hit, another guy found my thread via Google.

Best of luck man, horrid situation to be in. I highly suggest video cameras now, BTW.
                        :wgaf:

PNW BMW Crew ///
                        '93 325iS
                        '99 528iT

Comment

Damn man that sucks. I know its a little late but I hope you find the people that did this, and best of luck recuperating your losses.

Comment

So.... where are we on this Mucci?
                            sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

MUCCI: whats up man? any updates?
                              no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

No updates. Chicago PD has basically thrown it in the pile, and unless something is spoon fed to them they aren't going to touch it.

At this point I've come to terms with it being a huge loss.

I still keep an eye out for my stuff on Craigslist and ebay but it's not too promising.

Comment

Working...
                                X