No announcement yet.

Everything Stolen - need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This just means you build it bigger and badder.
    Same shit happend to my buddy a few years ago.
    He spent 4 k on a complete turbo motor with vems and a bunch of other shit.
    Had it a week before someone got word and broke into his garage.
    Stole pretty much anything and everything that they could carry.
    When the car was brought to me it was seriously a shell. No suspension, interior, motor, nothing. I built it from the ground up with the help of some friends and it turned out to be much better then what he would of had before.
    So what Im saying is, I better see this car done and see you at H20 this year.

Comment

I wish I had that kind of funding.

It took every penny I had over 8 months just to rebuild that motor.

I'm trying to piece a tool collection back together right now. Nevermind rebuilding a motor, or an e30 from the ground up.

The e28 should be at H20 this year though. Most likely just on wheels and coils.

Comment

I know it's a few months late but.. get your ass to the nearest flea market. My dad happened upon a vanload of stolen plumbing tools this way.

And did you follow up with those security cams having possible footage? If the owners aren't happy to justify buying the cameras right off the bat then they should certainly be happy to make a quick $20.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
        If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Whoops.

Comment

I decided I had waited long enough for some shred of evidence to pop up.

...so off she went last night.

I removed what was left that I could sell. I'll be cleaning up the space and taking inventory over the next few days. There will be a for sale thread coming soon.

Thanks to all that lent a hand and kept an eye out. Time to move on...

Comment

You're not rebuilding the same shell? Are you getting another e30 at all? It's tough letting go of these things sometimes. Just remember Karma is a bitch and the scumbags will get theirs in the end.
              For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
              Originally posted by mbonanni
              I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Someday I'll own another e30. For now I'm concentrating on the e28 I picked up a few months ago.

Any money I get from parts will be going towards replenishing my tools or into the e28.

Comment

Originally posted by Mucci View Post
                  Someday I'll own another e30. For now I'm concentrating on the e28 I picked up a few months ago.

Any money I get from parts will be going towards replenishing my tools or into the e28.

E28 FTW!

:up:
                  1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

GAAAAAAAAHHHH!

I would have given you some dough for that shelll!!!!! I need one.

1988 Bronzitbeige Metallic 325e 2-door S50 turbo (OO=( )=OO)
                    2008 VW Rabbit
                    1991 Audi 200 20vtq Wagon

Comment

I'm really sorry all this happened to you man. Life sucks sometimes, but hopefully the fuckers who did this get what's coming to them.

BTW, your stickers are badass! It looks great in the rear window of my E28.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I get asked many questions about my stickers, even the odd person rocking up and saying they like it.

I hope the guys dropped the M20 on them and have died.

Comment

Originally posted by BimmerTim View Post
                          GAAAAAAAAHHHH!

I would have given you some dough for that shelll!!!!! I need one.
                          It wasn't the best shell. We found lots of covered up (by the PO) rot areas after tearing everything down.

Comment

Dude I'm sorry to hear that happened to you man i hope karma gets those assholes and don't give up just get another e30 ;)
                            Originally posted by InuFaye
                            silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
                            Originally posted by blunttech
                            so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
                            Originally posted by george graves
                            An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

Shitty man. You still got the stickers for sale?

Comment

Yup, click the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X