This your engine Mucci?
    Originally posted by b3albakii
    the head was okey .. and in a good mood
    no i didnt over heat it so much
    www.blunttech.com

Comment

Nope, unfortunately.

Comment

That sucks soo bad, I feel for you man, my e30 convert was broken into in westfield mass(the butthole of massachusetts) visiting a college buddy a few years ago. I was there for 5 mins and a friend went out to grab something in his car only to see some crackhead run from my car and jump over a fence. He didnt steal anything because one, I removed the deck to aviod a break in and the rest of the car was empty but he slashed my month old top and ripped my doorlock out on the passenger side. I must have yelled for a half hour then the cops came looked at the car said they couldnt do anything and left.

Comment

Ooooouch!!! I would of killd someone already!!!!! Really sorry to hear this!!

Comment

...but on a brighter note. was that your car i saw pictured in PVW this month?
            PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

That sucks!

Comment

bullocks!

Comment

You know what would be cool, If you included a sticker like the intel sticke that said "mucci's inside" If I bought a part off of you, I would put that sticker on my car to honor your late project. Just a though. I do enjoy my respect your elders sticker and will be proudly rocking it at Vintage this year.
                  Sorry to hear you have given up, but I understand your reasoning.
                  Yours truly,
                  Rich
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Rigmaster
                  you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

I'm actually pretty surprised nothing ever turned up. Either they sat on the stuff, or already had a buyer.

1988 Bronzitbeige Metallic 325e 2-door S50 turbo (OO=( )=OO)
                    2008 VW Rabbit
                    1991 Audi 200 20vtq Wagon

Comment

Or used it themselves.
                      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Right. There is also that.

1988 Bronzitbeige Metallic 325e 2-door S50 turbo (OO=( )=OO)
                        2008 VW Rabbit
                        1991 Audi 200 20vtq Wagon

Comment

After full suspension, motor swap, bixenon retrofit etc etc I think the "respect your elders" sticker is my favorite thing on my car.

Comment

these aren't your parts are they?

On craigslist in Chicago: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/pts/2366250736.html

Actually, judging by the photos associated with the album linked from the ad, it's probably another enthusiast here selling his parts. Sorry guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                              After full suspension, motor swap, bixenon retrofit etc etc I think the "respect your elders" sticker is my favorite thing on my car.
                              mine too.
                              Yours truly,
                              Rich
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by Rigmaster
                              you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

im really sorry to hear that, if i see anything suspicious i will send the info your way brotha

Comment

Working...
                                X