keep an eye out on Craigslist
    feedback?!

4x100 32mm Wheel Spacers $70 Shipped

Comment

Originally posted by Ramgoat View Post
      keep an eye out on Craigslist
      ^^^this^^^

Dave,

Do you need any parts to get going? Id be glad to donate some... Not going to be anything like what you have but if you need cores to get started let me know.

L
      sigpic
      New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
      %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
        ^^^this^^^

Dave,

Do you need any parts to get going? Id be glad to donate some... Not going to be anything like what you have but if you need cores to get started let me know.

L
        This^ i got parts too, let me know if you need anything. good luck
        '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
        '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
        '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
        '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

Thats tough. Usually when thing like this happens. It someone you know. Someone you probably took to your garage.
          sigpic

Comment

That is bullshit, definitely an inside job or a neighbor saw you working on the car or pulling in/out. Your the only car i've seen with those wheels in chicago, I bet they turn up on some fucking scion and we will kill that person.
            Originally posted by b3albakii
            the head was okey .. and in a good mood
            no i didnt over heat it so much
            www.blunttech.com

Comment

I may have some parts you may need also. Not a lot, but damn I'm sorry to hear this.

I'll keep an eye out.

Comment

I really hope Chip Foose is a part of this.
                Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by Mucci View Post
                  Yea, it was definitely set up by someone who knew what I had in there. The owner and I are following up on it.
                  For real, someone knew what was in there and knew what they were looking for.

I will keep an eye on the classifieds for anything like what you posted.

Comment

Time to kick some doors in. This is so fucked up.
                    -tim
                    Originally posted by Jordan
                    I like the stance
                    -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

I can't stand the feeling you're feeling right now. I had my garage kicked in, and my $6000 bike stolen, along with tons of tools when I was out of town. So devastating.

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
                      ^^^this^^^

Dave,

L
                      This made me smile. Fuck yes R3V! Always willing to lend a hand.

Also: GG, that would so SO sick if it ended up being an overhaul.
                      Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                      All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Comment

So very sorry man, dunno if the parts will make it out to Cali but if they do we'll be watching and they will definitely pay.
                        Originally posted by csermonet47
                        Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

That really sucks... If you set up a paypal fund, ill donate to the cause to help you rebuild. Damn.. I would kill if anyone stole my E30 now.. Just got the insurance raised to a huge level incase of this crap.

Comment

I read about this over on Bimmerforums. So sorry to hear about it. Maybe they will be dumb enough to join up on one of the BMW forums and you can catch them easy.

Comment

I got a parts car... if you need some random stuff just let me know i'd be glad to help if I'm not already using it.
                              -Darius (aka DiscoDoughnuts on other forums)

dude man bro...

Comment

When shit like that has happened to me, I retrace my steps. When was the last time you were there? How many of the people you took to this garage knew of your passion? Are there lots of e30 enthusiasts in the surrounding areas? Maybe some (JDM tyte) kids drove by while you were working on the car and spotted the wheels and the engine, thinking it was on a stand so it must have goodies going for it?

Anyways sorry to hear about your loss man, hopefully you'll catch'em and put a South Central, Rodney King beating on their ass!
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X