No announcement yet.

Everything Stolen - need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a very nice e28. Makes me want to get one now. But again, I really hope you find your belongings soon!

Comment

Been in your spot before. Would you like a euro E28 front bumper?
      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

That realllly sucks !!!!!!! I hope you find out who ever did it and perform swift and painful justice.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

is there a paypal we can all donate to?
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Ima keep an eye out at the races to see if I spot them. Chicago is too small of a place. And they can't unload it without people noticing.
            Originally posted by Good & Tight
            It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

Comment

How could the garage be that close to the house and no one heard anything?! How was the door opened?

Comment

Ya I was wondering that too? This seems pretty sketch, not that mucci had anything to do with it, but maybe these fuckers that own the garage?

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

No one home? Multiple users that come and go at various times so nobody actually pays much attention. Spotter...many technics thief's use
                  https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I hope you get your stuff back!! Looks like your on Jalopnik! Hope that helps!! http://jalopnik.com/5679598/have-you...en-bmw-project

Comment

my buddy had his 325es and an s50 stolen.. Fucking dicks.

they'll get theres. dont worry.

Comment

I just posted this with a link to the Jalopnik story on my Facebook, and am asking every to repost it to their page! I think everyone in the E30 scene needs to do the same, and make this go viral. I have also stickied this thread with an alert icon at the beginning, and reposted the story on my local euro forum. These dickless sons of bitches will be found!
                        Last edited by Jand3rson; 11-02-2010, 02:08 PM.

Comment

I'll be looking out man. Didnt even know of such a nice e30 in chicago.

Comment

I will look for you. If a cheap set of modernlines come up for sale, that's a big red flag. Emailed that suspicious chicago CL ad for more info on the e30 parts

Comment

Nothing strange coming from St Louis craigslist

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
                              click here for details

Comment

...proceeding to wait the quoted "1-4 hours" for an evidence technician to make his way out here since my case is "so low priority."

...could be a long night.

Comment

Working...
                                X