Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ireland Engineering Sale (ends 12am the 28th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ireland Engineering Sale (ends 12am the 28th)

Check it out.

I'm not sure why everyone is having trouble. I'm posting the original notification with more detailed instructions.

Sale at Ireland Engineering
    Black Friday Sale - Online Orders discounted 10-20% with coupon!
    (avoid the crazy drivers - stay home and shop online for your favorite ... BMW)
    Hi Kelvin,
    Well, here's our first big "thank you" for being a subscriber to our mailing list... announcing our "Black Friday" Sale at iemotorsport.com

For starters, you get 10% off nearly everything* in the Performance Parts section of our web site (click here) To receive the immediate 10% coupon discount, click the green ENTER COUPON button (shopping cart section at left side of page) and type BLACKFRIDAY in the pop-up window - the 10% discount will be automatically applied as you order products.

And we're sweetening the deal - some items are 20% off! We're offering an additional 10% off the products we manufacture (see details below for a list) - that's a 20% discount on our quality, performance parts for BMWs. To get the full 20% discount, just enter "10MORE" in the 'Comments and Special Instructions' box on the checkout page. The additional 10% discount will be calculated and applied when we receive the order.
    Details: * "10% off nearly everything" is really that - we had to exclude Bilstein shocks and struts from this sale due to our very-small margins on those items, and there may be a couple of others.

Items available for an additional 10% off include IE Sway Bars, Springs, Urethane Bushings and Mounts, Strut Braces, Fiberglass Body Panels, Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems, Exhaust Headers, Aluminum Radiators, IE Cast Pistons, Heavy Duty Cast Rocker Arms, Side Draft Manifolds, etc. The discount will be applied when we process your order (credit cards are charged upon shipment, not when you order online).

Most factory replacement parts do not apply for the additional 10% discount, nor do products with other name brand components, electronics, labor items, etc. Brake kits do not qualify for the extra 10%.

Finally: Sale valid from Friday, November 26th - Sunday, November 28th, 2010 (midnight, PST). Determination of items available for discount is subject to change without notice.
    Cheers.

Jeff Ireland,
    and all of us at Ireland Engineering

(626) 359-7674
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

I didn't need to see this. Oh well, hello new sway bars!

Comment

I got me some weld on toe and camber tabs for the back of my '02 and some ajustable camber plates for the front. So stoked!
      sigpic
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

woo sways, ss brake lines, sub/ta bushes!

thanks

2003.5 Imolarot M3: daily
        1995 Alpinweiß M3: hpde

Comment

all new bushings in ze back!! whoohoo!!

Comment

guess they haven't heard about cyber monday??
            1987 325 project

Comment

Working...
            X