No announcement yet.

Front brake backing plates and kleen wheel question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All points taken. I have already made the decision and bought the hps's, so there is not much I can do about the intial set up, as I am running low on $. Since the car is more set up for the street, I will wait until signing up for a track day to go into worring about it. It does make me think I should probably invest in some track pads, if not just for a back up. If they tear up then I will just use the track pads on the street. I am not sure what you would consider novice, but I have had more than a handfull of track weekends in an (track only) e30, but it has been awhile. I can't see myself braking with backing plates unless the pad comes off the plate. I put too much time and money in my cars not keep a close watch on the mechanicals during track days. I used hawk pads on my dedicated track car and I was always pleased with them. I think they were the blues. Just thought I would try out their street pads.

Comment

Hawk HT 10 are streetable if dust doesn't scare you. I have had HT10s since the Spring and like them for the street too.
      Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Working...
      X