Need help replacing timing belt/WP in DFW, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help replacing timing belt/WP in DFW, TX

This weekend I will be replacing my timing belt, WP and tensioner in my 90 325i. I could use some help from someone that has actually done this job before. Let me be specific: I WILL PAY 100.00 TO SOMEONE THAT HAS EXPERIENCE DOING AN E30 TIMING BELT SWAP!

If you have no experience with this SPECIFIC job do not reply. If you intend to rush through the job, mind my doing this at a pace I can learn how to do in the future, or if you are in anyway unsure of your ability to do this job, do not reply.

Please DO REPLY if you are a cool guy ( or gal for that matter ), you have done this job before, you are a e30 enthusiast, and want a little extra X-mas money for 4-6 hours work. If successful, which we will be, I will throw a party Saturday night after the job. Pool table, food, beers, vodka...strippers....(well, only if you bring your own strippers).

Please call me to set up a time for Friday or Saturday.

Mark
    sigpic 1987 325is

dude, if you were closer I'd give you a hand just for the beer of it. Get ya a book, it really isn't that hard. good luck, at least the weather will be good.
    [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by expressfish View Post
      dude, if you were closer I'd give you a hand just for the beer of it. Get ya a book, it really isn't that hard. good luck, at least the weather will be good.

Hoping someone can assist me through it the first time.

Bump... I need to start Friday or Saturday.
      sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

I'd be willing to help, but.... I'm 4 hrs away in OK : \

If you can wait I may be coming down to TX soon to pick up my next E30, but if you do end up having to do it yourself post up questions and we'll try to help you out.

GL!

--->>>1988 SETA 2.7i Build Thread (Turbo Prep)<<<---

Comment

I saw your ad on craigslist. I am going to be doing it on my 325i project in about 2 weeks. as well as a bunch more engine stuff - you can check my build thread. It seems prettty simple based on the DIY on here and on e30tech. if yuo want to drop by and help me do it, and learn thats fine by me. we can figure it out together, lol and then do your car on a seperate day.

just shoot me a pm if you want to .
          CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Need Quality Brakes? BimmerBrakes has it!
          For anything Else go with BluntTech!

Comment

Originally posted by Overlord475 View Post
            I'd be willing to help, but.... I'm 4 hrs away in OK : \

If you can wait I may be coming down to TX soon to pick up my next E30, but if you do end up having to do it yourself post up questions and we'll try to help you out.

GL!

Thanks... I think I have some help coming this weekend.
            sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

Originally posted by MaksV View Post
              I saw your ad on craigslist. I am going to be doing it on my 325i project in about 2 weeks. as well as a bunch more engine stuff - you can check my build thread. It seems prettty simple based on the DIY on here and on e30tech. if yuo want to drop by and help me do it, and learn thats fine by me. we can figure it out together, lol and then do your car on a seperate day.

just shoot me a pm if you want to .

Doing it this weekend, but thanks!!
              sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

Working...
              X