easiest motor swap...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • euroLS1
    replied
    u boyz r some real clowns! it's times like this i wish it wasn't the internet, cuz everyone has a slick tongue when they're typing. Everything i've said I own, have owned, or sold is true. Joined this POS website to maybe have some comradery & caught nuttn but flack. Someone just buy these e30's, the 540i, & all of these weak azz BMW parts i got & go play with the 17 year olds at Taco bell parking lot. I'll keep wrenchn' on the Maro, where real power can be made!

    SORRY, THOUGHT SOMEONE HERE ACTUALLY HAD SOMETHING WORTH SAYING

    Leave a comment:


  • RickSloan
    replied
    Originally posted by BeemerBuyer
    ^Your new sig is sweet. Very much, I like.
    haha thanks man!

    i just need to save the file better so there is no white box...

    Leave a comment:


  • Butler
    replied
    ^Your new sig is sweet. Very much, I like.

    Leave a comment:


  • RickSloan
    replied
    Originally posted by Lof8
    So, in the week since I first looked at this thread, the guy has gone from having a mid-engine LS1 e30 -- to it being his project --to it being an abandoned project -- to the LS1 being sold and the e30 for sale?

    Sounds legit.
    This should be put at the beginning of the thread as cliffs cause it sums it up perfect...

    and if you rea dthe for sale threads it says he is selling the e30's cause he has a kid on the way, but before he had an unlimited budget for any build he wanted...

    Leave a comment:


  • Lof8
    replied
    So, in the week since I first looked at this thread, the guy has gone from having a mid-engine LS1 e30 -- to it being his project --to it being an abandoned project -- to the LS1 being sold and the e30 for sale?

    Sounds legit.

    Leave a comment:


  • RickSloan
    replied
    You almost had me...? you never had me... you never had your car




    seriously tho we don't bullshit here on R3V

    Leave a comment:


  • Sagaris
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Fuck this thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • Butler
    replied
    Yo mang, r3v is the hardest place on teh interwebz. You have to be on guard at all times, other wise you'll get eaten alive.

    So, why lie?
    I was really hoping you might pwn us all and actually have something worth while. I was wrong.

    Leave a comment:


  • euroLS1
    replied
    i literally feel like this

    u guys are great:finger:

    I will post pics of both the red e30 (horrid condition), the white e30 (great shape), the e39 (the original reason i pulled the ls1 out of my 2002 camaro z28 ), & the 2000 camaro z28 i cammed-bored&stroke 383. I don't bs just got a gang of ish goin on.

    2 clarify the red 4dr e30 that the mid mount ls1 was "attempting" to be dropped in was an ULTIMA PROJECT that me & my buddies thought would be hotshit. Turned out 2 be more of a headache and the e30 is being sold with m20/auto here on r3v. LS1 from 2002 z28 sold so that i could purchase another red 4dr e30 that is fully functional. I will take pics of all the cars and there is a few videos of the 540i on youtube search euroLS1. I apologize if my dreams seem outlandish:loco:, but i gotta start somewhere...
    Last edited by euroLS1; 12-07-2010, 07:50 PM. Reason: text

    Leave a comment:


  • jasonsnoddy
    replied
    do you own a phone with picture capabilities?

    Leave a comment:


  • Butler
    replied
    Do you own a camera?

    Leave a comment:


  • garretvs
    replied
    Come on, son; get inspired

    Leave a comment:


  • Supadave
    replied
    mid engine ls1 e30? I would like to see proof. Start posting pics or we call BULLSHIT

    Leave a comment:


  • RickSloan
    replied
    Originally posted by euroLS1
    what's the use in even talking(well typing). Look, i have a few options at my desposal and i just couldn't figure out what i wanted to do. we're human and allowed to be frustrated from time 2 time. could careless whether u believe me, i just figured fellow e30 owners would care enough 2 give me their on what would be time and money efficient but yield good numbers for hp. thanks for caring. oh by the way i'm about to pick up another 4dr e30 (don't expect u 2 care though)

    thread has gotten way off topic:down:
    you look like a little boy talking up e30's and swaps that don't exist, we have given you many options and all you keep doing is talking about your LS1 and all the e30's you have.

    the easiest, most cost effective swap is no swap at all.

    post pictures of your projects and maybe we will take you seriously, until then expect to get the noob treatment here at R3V esp coming in saying you have a mid engine LS1 e30 project that you are bored with ;)

    Leave a comment:

Working...