My Mistusbishi Sucks ... Need Bimmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Mistusbishi Sucks ... Need Bimmer

Okay I got this total piece of shit 2003 Mitsubishu 3000gt. I call the fucker the glossy turd. I HATE IT. Its a total chick car. Its a black convertible.

The car does nothing good for me. Even the ladies wont touch me. Could be I smell like weed but whatever.. Its a shitty automatic, that needs to change. Hmm the dealer stressed alloy wheels when I got it, they look like shit. Yeah it has like 70,000 miles, I dont really fuckin care, but it is already falling apart. Im driving the shitcan from Texas to Cali tomorrow, I just dropped $200 in the past week on a new thermostat and radiator. Still need the thermostat o ring gasket, but nobody here has one so fuck it. Some dumb blonde who I sell it to could care less.

My bud 5toes turned me onto these cars, and I think one is for me.l As soon as I get to Cali Im selling the car and picking up an E30. What do I need to know? He says these cars are pretty reliable, they damn well better be... Im hella tight on the cash.

EDIT: Yeah I got the year wrong. I was thinking of my Moms car.
    Last edited by Plum13sec; 12-08-2010, 09:17 PM.

Originally posted by Plum13sec View Post
    I just dropped $200 in the past week on a new thermostat and radiator.
    :pimp:

You're a moron please leave. And the reason Ladies will not touch you is because of YOU not the car.

He says these cars are pretty reliable, they damn well better be... Im hella tight on the cash.
    This:
    Attached Files
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Dude I just picked one up for $700 with a bad head, replaced the head $200, did the timing belt waterpump, headgasket and all other routine maint for about $200. All in I'm about $1000 and the car's running mint. It's a 1990 325 convertible and the paint still shines like new. My wife has a 2001 mitsubishi galant and the shit looks like it has cancer with all the factory clear coat flaking off. It was running on three cylinders the other day and the horn just went. I refer to my e30's as "classics" and she says hers is a classic too. Classis POS if you ask me. You can find a good e30 between 2 and 3k on this forum. Good luck!

Comment

Let me get this strait, you own a 2003 3000gt, a car that wasn't in production for a few years at that point.

If you buy an E30, don't come here. We won't help idiots.

Comment

NO YOU IDIOT^^^^^ Its a fucking 2003 MitsubishU 3000gt... Read better. Damn you R3V, you education-less bastards. Also these cars are reliable if you constantly maintain them... But since you are "hella tight on the cash" I don't know how well that work out for you.
          Originally posted by ak-
          Support is where it's at. Like a bra. This guy has his bra off though. He lives dangerous and shameless; i like him.

Comment

Sorry guys look my dumb fucking friend wrote that shit up for me. Hahahaha. He is stupid.

I actually have a 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST. Black and convertible. 124,000 miles and "turbo". Haha shitty ass turbo.

Sorry about the first post. Yeah so I do wanna know lots more about these cars. How about this one?

Comment

Not bad, the price seems well within reason.

PLEASE search and read, don't start your first post with your friend posting. That does sound dumb to me: my dumb friend made that first post on the account I just made

Search, read builds(members rides) and look in the car for sale section. Don't worry, the threads will not bite if you open them and read :giggle:

Current cars:
              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
              ~ '87 535
              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

No ive been on here for a few days. and I lef myself logged in. Dumb me

Comment

Welcome to r3v, enjoy your stay! Read and search before you post. We have no problem looking at links of cars you are mulling over about buying. Pictures help 10x.

We might be fucking assholes here, but we are honest and will let you know if it is shit or not.

Current cars:
                  ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                  ~ '87 535
                  ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                  ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

The car you posted: Clean exterior and crack free dash, seats look to be in pretty good condition, engine bay is pretty decent, I think its a nice car for sure, but I'd try talking down the price a bit, just to see if he will do it... But definitely a very clean car IMO.
                    Originally posted by ak-
                    Support is where it's at. Like a bra. This guy has his bra off though. He lives dangerous and shameless; i like him.

Comment

Simmer down r3v douches. We were all noobs at one point.

Sorry guys look my dumb fucking friend wrote that shit up for me. Hahahaha. He is stupid.

I actually have a 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST. Black and convertible. 124,000 miles and "turbo". Haha shitty ass turbo.

Sorry about the first post. Yeah so I do wanna know lots more about these cars. How about this one?
                      http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/2090168937.html
                      So you hate your automatic DSM ragtop. That's understandable. That's a nice example of an E30 and you'll probably really enjoy it. However, if you're going to fit in here, you can't come off like an incoherent irresponsible retard. That means, if you say something stupid (like mix up the model year of your car), it's cool because you're still learning about cars. But if you blame what you said on "your friend" again you will be troll fodder.

Now, a word to the wise: Learn how to use the site. Search before you ask questions as there is a 95% chance they have been asked and answered before. As long as you come off coherently, make an effort to find the answer to your question before you post a new thread and don't post a shitload of new threads (these go hand-in-hand) you will probably get along okay.

That car looks good, ask when the timing belt has been changed last and if it isn't recent, that's a good place to talk him down on the price (if he doesn't know, you should change it immediately, if the timing belt snaps kiss your motor goodbye--they should be replaced every 60k but some members here do it more frequently). It looks like it has a recent paintjob, ask if it was a MAACO job and if it was, again, talk the price down (and beware that the paint may start flaking off after a year). But if you have the cash to comfortably buy it, I would probably go for it as long as the paint is legit.

Comment

Give my bud a break. Atleast he is smart enough to figure out his car seriously sucks

Comment

Working...
                        X