trade? my volvo 850 turbo for your e30?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trade? my volvo 850 turbo for your e30?

so i was in the market for another e30 or an e34 and somehow i ended up getting a volvo 850 turbo wagon. what a stupid idea. their is nothing wrong with the car. everything works. just passed MA inspection a week or 2 ago. anyone willing to trade? my car plus cash for their e30? can be 318 or 325? just needs to be a 5 speed. i know its a long shot but if anyone is interested let me know.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

lol shit happens. it was cheap

Comment

pics

Comment

whats funny is that a guy in a 850 wants to race me in my mazda6... is that thing really that fast, or light, for that matter?

Comment

its 225hp. i beat my friend in his audi 1.8t with a chip and bigger injectors.

Comment

if someone might really be interested i can take a pic tomorrow. its to dark right now. its green..... if its a turbo and you werent turning it would beat your mazda 6. my cousin has a mazda 6. the volvo doesn't handle to well. it handles good for a station wagon though.

Comment

id be down but i wouldnt give cash on top, sorry
                harry/harout

Comment

Originally posted by richardkeith97 View Post
                  if someone might really be interested i can take a pic tomorrow. its to dark right now. its green..... if its a turbo and you werent turning it would beat your mazda 6. my cousin has a mazda 6. the volvo doesn't handle to well. it handles good for a station wagon though.
                  really? even the v6 with a manual? how much does it weigh?

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
                    id be down but i wouldnt give cash on top, sorry
                    i would be putting the cash on top.

Comment

Originally posted by call me jack View Post
                      really? even the v6 with a manual? how much does it weigh?
                      Volvo 850's are inline 5's. IPD makes some decent upgrade stuff for them.
                      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by call me jack View Post
                        really? Even the v6 with a manual? How much does it weigh?

Comment

if it was a 5 speed id keep it. i thought about doing a swap but..... its not an e30 no matter what i do to it.

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                            Volvo 850's are inline 5's. IPD makes some decent upgrade stuff for them.
                            i'm under the impression right now, that it's pretty stock... forgot they were 5 cylinders...

Comment

i bought it off some old guy. its completely stock. very well taken care of though. got a ton of receipts for oil changes, bushings, tune up, etc, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X