Garage insulation FINISHED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garage insulation FINISHED!

I am so happy! Thanks to Robert1700 and a HUGE thanks to CKTaft, I now have R30 insulation in the ceiling of my garage...hell, now I have a ceiling!

Still nothing on the walls, but $500 is enough to spend on a rental IMO.

Let the building begin! Pics later when the mess is organized.

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

I would have stopped by yesterday but I was already on my way back home. Congrats, I gave my buddy your # so he'll be contacting you about installs on his car soon.
    sigpic

Comment

Hehe, it was fun. I'll try and get down there on Tues to finalize the insulation in the ceiling.

P.s.

I'm still itchy as a motherfucker.
      Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Go Luke!

Comment

Thats great luke! a semi warm work space is so awesome. i put a thermometer in my basement/ garage yesterday and its reading 58 degrees . word.
          Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
          The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

58 would be just fine for me!

Day before yesterday my heater ran 3 hours and I could still see my breath. Never got over 35 degrees out, the garage was about 36...

So now, after we did 7/16" OSB and 9" of fiberglass batt over the whole ceiling (nothing yet on the walls OR the garage door) I brought the temp up to about 65ish in there. Had to take my sweatshirt off and it was about 32 outside (!)

I shut my little heater off (50K BTU radiant Propane with a small fan) and was still OK 2 hours later.

I am SO damn happy!

More lights, more organization, clean and get some projects done. E34 top end rebuild, Astro suspension and water leaks, S50 in E30, then bodywork and paint Kims E30.

I want all of that done by 4/1, including a HUGE box build, a breakfast nook, shelving, just all kinds of stuff. I am beyond happy with this!

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

DUDE. THAT SOUNDS SO MUCH AWESOMELY BETTER !! I know you will so enjoy it . Especially with that bitchin saw pullin some amps out there.
              Lorin

The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Better get a bitchin stereo in there Luke

Comment

. Had to take my sweatshirt off and it was about 32 outside (!)

You wouldnt happen to have any pics of this would you ? perhaps in soft focus romantic lighting?
                  Lorin

The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

when you going to get those boxes out now that you have a warm work space. I'm ready to install.

Comment

*Laughs at Yankees freezing*

I'm wearing a t-shirt and shorts right now. :)

Comment

Originally posted by DrMcDave View Post
                        when you going to get those boxes out now that you have a warm work space. I'm ready to install.
                        They are boxed up and ready for UPS to FINALLY show up.

except yours, of course.

Heh...

Closing SOON!

Comment

haha well thats cool I'll work on my front stage sans crossovers ;-)

Comment

Dude. I'ma gonna come over and to a m50 swap in your garage that will take 10 months, and take up all the space? Ok? Bro?
                            Originally posted by Matt-B
                            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                              Dude. I'ma gonna come over and to a m50 swap in your garage that will take 10 months, and take up all the space? Ok? Bro?
                              I swear I am gonna burn this motherfucker down!

Closing SOON!

Comment

Working...
                              X