Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many total members in R3V? Lets do an IPO...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M42Technik
    replied
    Just ask vlad to buy it, problem solved.

Leave a comment:

• DatUtahGuy
    replied
    How technical is the road course?? I'm level 20-something in GT5 and just want to make sure I have enough skillzzz before donating to the cause.

Leave a comment:

• 5ickride
    replied
    Im paypal ready, do it!

Leave a comment:

• AbeSonic
    replied
    If I donate more to this purchase does it mean I get more rights to it? lol

Leave a comment:

• 5Toes
    replied
    Originally posted by AbsorbantNut View Post
    Hello, I am from Zimbabwe and your cousin has recently died. He has over $20 million in assets here and I am willing to do anything to get them to you, I will need a $10,000 deposit first to sort out the legal fees.
    Nigerian Nightmare!

Leave a comment:

• txtorquemade
    replied
    Here is how we raise the cash for Bimmerland:

1. Everyone sporting a Volvo lip - pays 20k
    2. Everyone with at least one experience of driving their e30 till the timing belt snaps, causing their, first M50 swap - pays 10K
    3. All R3v members pimp out their wife, daughter, cousin, or perhaps even mother. Once.
    This should amount to probably less than the cost of a M3. e30M3. Not a e46. This revenue stream isn't as lucrative as it is just pure entertaining.
    4. All R3v member pays an amount equal to their post count.

I will of course, being the mastermind of this plan, accept everyones paypal inputs beginning tomorrow.

That is all...
    I think we have it here.

Leave a comment:

• nomansland92
    replied
    I call dibs on the dirt track!!!

Leave a comment:

• woodisgood
    replied
    Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
    ^ yes I think you are right. And we were so close until center of America came up. I had both GS and JP on the line fighting as the league table wars are heating up.

Did you bring up Lebanon Kansas (the Sturgis of E30) because I think that could really make a difference....

Leave a comment:

• Holland
    replied
    I think if we could get the Norwegians involved...

Leave a comment:

• stevofthahill
    replied
    Looks like it's time to proposition 6speedonline to purchase this track for R3V use only.

Leave a comment:

• ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    ^ yes I think you are right. And we were so close until center of America came up. I had both GS and JP on the line fighting as the league table wars are heating up.

Leave a comment:

• woodisgood
    replied
    I fear this thread may have gotten off topic......

Leave a comment:

• mr.vang
    replied
    either, win the lottery, keep dreaming or write to Santa this coming up Christmas...

Leave a comment:

• woodisgood
    replied
    Originally posted by AbsorbantNut View Post
    Hello, I am from Zimbabwe and your cousin has recently died. He has over $20 million in assets here and I am willing to do anything to get them to you, I will need a $10,000 deposit first to sort out the legal fees.
    This could be really great for the community!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• AbsorbantNut
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X