Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many total members in R3V? Lets do an IPO...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will be the caretaker :D
    *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

6 or so hours south of me! not bad! :)
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
      1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
      1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
      1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

With 500 members... active members that is.

And the property being 10 million (rough guess)

Thats a measly $20,000 per member

Comment

If we could get 10,000 members and average e30 being worth 2k, if everyone sold their e30s we should be good.

oh wait, but then we would have no e30s to drive on the track.
          sigpic
          New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
          %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

I'll give you $10 shipped.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Obviously, this is never going to happen :)

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
                I'll give you $10 shipped.

Comment

I'll be generous and I'll pay 5 million you guys can come up with the rest.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
                  1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
                  1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
                  1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

In reality.. It would be kick ass if we could attain it for personal use.. & charge other forums and clubs fees to use the track. It would be a legit business of upkeeping and maintenenace of the track and customers.. but alas r3v is brok.

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
                    Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
                    I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

How about we buy something in Lebanon Kansas, the geo center of U.S. I bet it's a lot cheaper.

Comment

You're thinking low and realistic wood. Low and realistic.
                        world renown Harry Potter expert
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                          You're thinking low and realistic wood. Low and realistic.

Yeah...I just googled that shit last night cuz I was curios where the center of the U.S, was. I was anxious to drop this new knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by woodisgood View Post
                            Yeah...I just googled that shit last night cuz I was curios where the center of the U.S, was. I was anxious to drop this new knowledge.
                            And instead of learning something useful and possibly helpful, I learned where the geo metro capital of America is. Thanks
                            Wood, you really know how to leave your positive mark for the next generation!
                            world renown Harry Potter expert
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                              And instead of learning something useful and possibly helpful, I learned where the geo metro capital of America is. Thanks
                              Wood, you really know how to leave your positive mark for the next generation!
                              Lebanon Kansas, Lebanon Kansas, population 300. Never forget Lebanon Kansas. I love stupid trivia like this....

Oh and upon further review I think we should move the theoretical R3V track to somewhere between Norman OK and Dallas TX, still close to the middle of the country but out of the winter freeze.

Comment

Hello, I am from Zimbabwe and your cousin has recently died. He has over $20 million in assets here and I am willing to do anything to get them to you, I will need a $10,000 deposit first to sort out the legal fees.

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Working...
                                X