Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many total members in R3V? Lets do an IPO...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
    Just ask vlad to buy it, problem solved.
    hmmmm
    HDE30 <3

Comment

If someone seriously wanted to make it a business, it could probably work. R3v members could come up with the deposit and rent out locations on the property to vendors, local markets, food vendors, guten parts etc. Other fourums can host events at discount prices.
      R3v Members can form some type of corp. so that financial institutions could finance the remainder of the property. I'm just sayin.....Their has to be someone on here that has the business savy to make this work.

Comment

R3V Inc. haha
        sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
        "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

I'll give 10,000,000 pesos
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Wow that would be sick! id move to cali for that

Comment

e30 Cult camp?? I'm in! I vote any e36 m3 that crashes in r3vtown gets its heart and legs donated to a random non swapped r3v'er.

Comment

I nearly peeded myself laughing when the site opened. I work for CBRE and I know Tim, but not on a one to one basis. We see each other once for the year in Las Vegas for ICSC RECON (a real estate expo).
                Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

new bimmerfest location with track so you can race your car lol
                  sigpic

my build thread:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=232324

Comment

How would insuring a property like that work? or property taxes?

Comment

I would give up a serious $5k if it was possible. With track days and such, we could make out money back before we all die. Levent, you rally the troops I will look into donations.
                      '84 325e - "Elizabeth"
                      '87 325e (SHELL) - "Sleeping Beauty" - COMPLETE PROJECT PART-OUT - S54, 5-LUG, and MORE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lodsin View Post
                        e30 Cult camp?? I'm in! I vote any e36 m3 that crashes in r3vtown gets its heart and legs donated to a random non swapped r3v'er.
                        Sounds like a plan to me! I'm first lol

Comment

We can merge with AZBMW.org and a california bmw forum. This would be fucking sweet and like mentioned before, charge a price and we all split the profit.
                          Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                          This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Maybe test drive it before buying.

Comment

On a serious note, we can get everyone to donate 10-20% of their annual income. Fuck donating, I want a share!

Then rent this place out for nationwide events and get mad ass sponsors!
                              Has it's own solar plant...
                              Xgames!
                              We could build living quaters on it and charge everyone that didn't invest to stay!
                              This place is the jizz.
                              I'm down!

Comment

Working...
                              X