need tire help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need tire help

Been looking for tires size 165/50/15. Can't find them does someone know were I can look for them. Or 185/50/15 let me know ..
    sigpic

what car are you putting that skinny of a tire on? not the e30...
    -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
    -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
    MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
    Got Drop?? ;-)
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    But of course
    E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

On some diamond racing wheels,15x8 for on e30.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30_609 View Post
        On some diamond racing wheels,15x8 for on e30.
        how?
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
        This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that those sizes are typos.

They have to be.

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by 5spoke View Post
            how?
            With a cheeta blow mad air in one shoot
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RainierHooker View Post
              I'm pretty sure that those sizes are typos.

They have to be.
              no typo that's the size I need
              sigpic

Comment

1) 165/50/15 exists, i think you can still get them through black forest industries

2) i promise, PROMISE, that you will regret buying those tires for an e30. instantly.

they are hard to pull off on a mk1 vw, which has fenders small enough to pull off 13" wheels with tiny tires, and overall dimensions much smaller than an e30. trying to run those tires on an e30 will give you 2"+ of wheel gap BEST case scenario, and will look like you tried to lower your car on space saver spares. it won't work, and is gonna look like hell. even if you could technically pull it off, it's not a vw. that look doesn't work on an e30.

i get the fact you like stretch and you wanna be an extreme internet hero brah, but do some homework for god's sake, cause this is an awful idea. :)
                8380 Laboratories
                M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Originally posted by LedJetta View Post
                  1) 165/50/15 exists, i think you can still get them through black forest industries

2) i promise, PROMISE, that you will regret buying those tires for an e30. instantly.

they are hard to pull off on a mk1 vw, which has fenders small enough to pull off 13" wheels with tiny tires, and overall dimensions much smaller than an e30. trying to run those tires on an e30 will give you 2"+ of wheel gap BEST case scenario, and will look like you tried to lower your car on space saver spares. it won't work, and is gonna look like hell. even if you could technically pull it off, it's not a vw. that look doesn't work on an e30.

i get the fact you like stretch and you wanna be an extreme internet hero brah, but do some homework for god's sake, cause this is an awful idea. :)
                  1) Thanks for telling me were I can find them . 2) If I don't like the look, I will buy some more tires that's all..
                  sigpic

Comment

do whatcha gotta do, you heard it here first though.
                    8380 Laboratories
                    M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Originally posted by LedJetta View Post
                      do whatcha gotta do, you heard it here first though.
                      Lol, thanks
                      sigpic

Comment

please post up pics of the 165/50s mounted on an e30 when you get them.

:p
                        8380 Laboratories
                        M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Working...
                        X