You've got bronzit on you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've got bronzit on you...

Well I've been lurking the forum for quite some time now and decided its about time to create an account and start contributing(though it'll mostly be in the off topic area haha).

Anyways onto the car! This is my first E30 and probably won't be the last. Its a 1991 325is coated in sterling silver, only problem though is... it's got some bronzit...

The green vert is my friend Victor, he's a member on here as well.

The car was in a wreck at some time as you can tell from the mismatched colors and well, the bondo haha.

My plans for it so far are general maintenance and kind of de-ricing what the previous owner did. I mean seriously, I don't get the red stripe at all.

Thanks for taking a look!
    Wrecking cars, closing bars.

Tie rod spacers for sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=245785

Thats not bronzit. Looks more red to me... Iono maybe the photos give a strange tinge.

Comment

Welcome, and thumbs up to the home of Whataburger and selena. :)
      90 535i
      5spd, M5 front seats, M5 rear bar,H&R Sports, Miller maf conversion

Comment

Originally posted by 323iNathan View Post
        Thats not bronzit. Looks more red to me... Iono maybe the photos give a strange tinge.
        I know its kinda hard to see from the pictures but actually the hood and the driver quarter panel are bronzit...

Originally posted by mazdarati View Post
        Thanks man, and yeah thats pretty much all we have going for us haha.

EDIT: what type of Mazda do you have? I've got an speed3 myself.

Tie rod spacers for sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=245785

Comment

Originally posted by mazdarati View Post
          And Eva Longoria

mmeeeooowww

Comment

fun fact: corpus is also home of some of the worlds greatest tejano artists.
            1992 BMW 325iC <3

Comment

the red piece up front is just from another e30- prob the replace a bent/ rusted out piece
              -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
              -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
              MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
              Got Drop?? ;-)
              Originally posted by JinormusJ
              But of course
              E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
                the red piece up front is just from another e30- prob the replace a bent/ rusted out piece
                Yup I just don't know why he didn't color match it to the rest of the car. Guess he thought it looked cool.

Probably going to order some new wheels for it this next paycheck.

Comment

Nice "Shaun Of The Dead" reference hahaha.

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                  1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                  1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Toast View Post
                    I know its kinda hard to see from the pictures but actually the hood and the driver quarter panel are bronzit...

Thanks man, and yeah thats pretty much all we have going for us haha.

EDIT: what type of Mazda do you have? I've got an speed3 myself.

Had a Mazdaspeed protege back in teh day.
                    90 535i
                    5spd, M5 front seats, M5 rear bar,H&R Sports, Miller maf conversion

Comment

Working...
                    X